zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
i just want to say the game is good so is the story. i do wish the mother and duaghter of the other farm would have some morw scene's with the mc and the other lady that the one guy ner the tree stares at get a scene with the mc. the mc should get that guy out of the way so no one steal's his ladies lol.

Reactions: PeanutBoy305

LioMatt63

Aug 4, 2019
Not sure if these have been posted yet but:

V0.2.2 STATUS - 45/55 - 82% - Estimated release date: Before New Year
Art - 45/45
Write - 0/2
Code - 0/8

Also:

Poll result, status update!

Poll result:
- Mae won the Character Poll with 29% of the votes.
- Tanned girl (Swimming Club) with 25% and X-ray - Anna Sleeping - Mini Dust Vagina Sex with 14% won the Additional Poll.

Status update: Drawing work is finished. It was a bit tight because I added one more scene for Anna. Luckily, There's still a week before the new year, I guess I can pull it out in time.

Note, we will only see this Mae update next year some time as it's stated to be for v2.3

joblo9394

Jul 4, 2017
Not sure if these have been posted yet but:

V0.2.2 STATUS - 45/55 - 82% - Estimated release date: Before New Year
Art - 45/45
Write - 0/2
Code - 0/8

Also:

Poll result, status update!

Poll result:
- Mae won the Character Poll with 29% of the votes.
- Tanned girl (Swimming Club) with 25% and X-ray - Anna Sleeping - Mini Dust Vagina Sex with 14% won the Additional Poll.

Status update: Drawing work is finished. It was a bit tight because I added one more scene for Anna. Luckily, There's still a week before the new year, I guess I can pull it out in time.

Note, we will only see this Mae update next year some time as it's stated to be for v2.3
nice haven't looked in a minute (stopped receiving alerts tor this thread for some reason.)but was hopping for more Anna or Daisy content.

Reactions: parachina
May 21, 2018
Ugh, that mini dust bullshit is so stupid. Just let Anna fuck without jumping through extra hoops. The only character who should actually need something like that is the damn fairy, everyone else should be able to take a dick just fine.
well, in that you are right, although there is a mod for that

rev2020

Oct 16, 2019
how the fuck do you get the lesbian scene between Daisy and Anna?
this game seems to be bugged as hell.
i think i need to start over because nothing happends...same repeat every fucking day

Denchik12312

Jun 23, 2019
how the fuck do you get the lesbian scene between Daisy and Anna?
this game seems to be bugged as hell.
i think i need to start over because nothing happends...same repeat every fucking day
Theo should give you the first magazine as far as I can remember after you give him the answers to the tests, not immediately but in the week
he offered me the second magazine after 2-3 weeks

dokodesuka

Mar 13, 2020
I downloaded the latest from the Mixdrop and MEGA links, but in both the game gets an error at the loading screen. Something like "couldn't load image (...).png".
Did anyone else get that?

Nov 21, 2021
I converted the old mod for version 2.0
contains : big D mod during anna sneak sex, vaginal sex in bathroom (daisy), deep sex (daisy sneak) and anna hide and seek vaginal

late edit : you put this under \www\img\pictures

put the files not the folders inside this folder and replace existing files
have problem when i put it to the copy of the game, then from anna's 0001(as the pic below) will fail to load. Anyone have idea to fix it?

4.10 star(s) 160 Votes