joblo9394

Jul 4, 2017
I was actually looking forward to more content with the MCs teacher. After the main 2 she was who I would be hopping for more content with. Sadly there has been no progress with her in a long time. IIRC not since near the start she was also one of the first characters from when he first expanded past the main farm and added the school.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
i am sure they will all get some soon. i think right know it just lookes like the maen faem is what is getting worked on to me.

LioMatt63

Aug 4, 2019
Public link

Daily Lives of My Countryside v0.2.2

Download:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Save file compatibility: yes.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Big thanks to:
- Noce for helping me with ideas about the witch character
- Apex for his suggestion
If you have any suggestions, feel free to leave them in the suggestion channel in this game Discord server.

Changelog v0.2.2:
New Content:

- Wake up in the morning
- Go to school with Anna
- Bath with Anna normally
- Help Anna with her homework
- Light Sex X-ray for Daisy Sleeping
- New character: the Witch and her appearance.
- 6 new locations.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Happy New Year!!!

-Milda Sento

Also, before anyone asks, the android port is made by someone else. It'll probably be out in a few hours or so depending on the guy doing it

Jan 2, 2019
Save files 0.2.2 (Only Anna and Auntie Daisy stories)
1 - Wake up BJ
2 - First bath
3 - Second bath (Armpit Rub)
4 - First homework
5 - Second homework (Only talk)
6 - Second homework (Win the challenge to get BJ from Anna)
10 - Nothing just after finishing the homework BJ
these saves dont work for some reason. Every scene just wont play for example the wake up bj

ShirouryuuAkihito

Apr 18, 2018
so how do I pass the focus training with Anna? Because the bar just wont fill
How do you help with the homework?
At 20.00 u go to her room behind the chair to help(There will be a text mark above her head...if not complete the other scenes first) or talk to her once at that time to start the quest.

now for training: Go on her armpits first and loop(middle mouse - left click pauses it) when it reaches mid(the white bar) switch to the nipples and do the same. (Note: Dont let the red bar reach max in both areas and in first play you will not be able to touch her privates). Its better to do two loops at a time.

Last edited:

dark_dragon7

Dec 12, 2018
is this femdom? am a sub and i was looking for femdom games and i saw it has female domination tag but just want to ask befor i download :D sorry for bothering ppl hope you that are reading this has a nice new years eve :)

Reactions: kutya1313
4.10 star(s) 160 Votes