Anonymatt

Jun 5, 2021
V0.2.2 STATUS - 50/55 - 90% - Estimated release date: Before New Year
Art - 45/45
Write - 2/2
Code - 3/8

Looks like we may get the game in the next 2 days or earlier if there aren't any last minute editions Milda wants to add or unexpected errors
I guessing it gonna be New year as a Gift

Reactions: XProudNoobX

dokodesuka

Mar 13, 2020
I downloaded the latest from the Mixdrop and MEGA links, but in both the game gets an error on the loading screen. Something like "couldn't load image daisy_thigh_touch.png".
Did anyone else get that?
Bump, has anybody else face this error? It's still happening.

hhkut

Jul 8, 2021
can't get past daisy sleeping in bad scene the inital one.
also no matter the day or time i visit the principal she isnt ready any help?

dokodesuka

Mar 13, 2020
I don't have such a problem,but try to put a picture with this name in the img folder
or install RPG MAKER VX ace RTP
I don't think it's a lack of the RTP since this seems like a custom image for the game ("daisy_thigh_touch.png"), but replacing the image with something else is a great idea, I'll give it a try. Thank you.

Blua ido

Mar 31, 2021
I really hope it gets out before new year. I want to see Anna's update and i hope it's worth it, i really want to some normal sex with her.
Probably is just teasing and curiosity of Anna, i doubt about sex un this update, unless milda wants unconsensual action

Reactions: XProudNoobX

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
i know the game has anna and her mother but let's not forget there are others who have no scene's what so ever are just one scene. all the lady's need somw loven and anna and her mother have most of the scene's.

Blua ido

Mar 31, 2021
I mean, it's been 2 years and we just got only one intercourse with anna (with minidust) and 2 with Daisy. I was hoping to see more love for those 2.
Yeah, the development is slow and milda is trying to build the characters and the relationships, thats why the actual major sex scenes are just imagination (santie, dumitrescu, "neuron activation" in bathroom) It's a useful way to calm down the impatient people xd
To get normal and consensual sex scenes first need the proper situation and motivation for the character. In anna's case, is probably the curiosity, but as we need the tiny dust To do something right now, i doubt normal sex is a option for the next update

4.10 star(s) 160 Votes