ShirouryuuAkihito

Apr 18, 2018
is this femdom? am a sub and i was looking for femdom games and i saw it has female domination tag but just want to ask befor i download :D sorry for bothering ppl hope you that are reading this has a nice new years eve :)
Not much.....except for a recent scene which is pretty hardcore(my opinion - rev rape (prev updates))

Reactions: dark_dragon7

NeutralHatred

Aug 9, 2020
do u have save for new aunt daisy scene? thanks
There is no new scene. If you skimmed over the changelog, it is just an x-ray option for the light sex with Daisy at night. Unless you're delayed then the new scene is the Halloween update, which is now in the gallery.

Jul 13, 2021
HEY GUYS HAPPY NEW YEAR, How do you trigger tha rumors on 1st day of school at the forest and lost woods? what do i need to do to advance and start her quest any idea and any have figured it out?

Tukang Sandal

Jun 3, 2018
At 20.00 u go to her room behind the chair to help(There will be a text mark above her head...if not complete the other scenes first) or talk to her once at that time to start the quest.

now for training: Go on her armpits first and loop(middle mouse - left click pauses it) when it reaches mid(the white bar) switch to the nipples and do the same. (Note: Dont let the red bar reach max in both areas and in first play you will not be able to touch her privates). Its better to do two loops at a time.
help, the white bar won't go up

is it a bug?

ShirouryuuAkihito

Apr 18, 2018
help, the white bar won't go up

is it a bug?
No its not.....for armpit it will only go upto 2 or 3 levels , for nipples its 5 or 6 levels and remaining is for the privates. Timing is very important(it was quite hard for me as there is only so much time lag between red and white bar). So its better to play two loops and as soon as the red bar raises stop , wait until red bar drops and then loop again ; just remember to not wait too long or the white will also drop.

ShirouryuuAkihito

Apr 18, 2018
HEY GUYS HAPPY NEW YEAR, How do you trigger tha rumors on 1st day of school at the forest and lost woods? what do i need to do to advance and start her quest any idea and any have figured it out?
Go to the forest first(mc will not go in and there will be a dialog). Next day go to school , in ur classroom corridor but dont enter the classroom(i probably think u cant and you will directly go to the guy , if not then try this ->) straight go near the guys standing in the corridor. The dialog will start.

arcalite

May 30, 2017
Save files 0.2.2 (Only Anna and Auntie Daisy stories)
1 - Wake up BJ
2 - First bath
3 - Second bath (Armpit Rub)
4 - First homework
5 - Second homework (Only talk)
6 - Second homework (Win the challenge to get BJ from Anna)
10 - Nothing just after finishing the homework BJ
you deserve all the best things in this world my friend

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: kri1927

rpgfan4life

Jul 3, 2020
Happy New Year!

So using the current big D mod and stuff won't give glitches for the current build?

Since you added optional lesbian contents I'd like to humbly ask. Can you please add urination (optional and please don't judge ^^) contents for the awesomely natural and carefree Anna and maybe "to go even further" too? And oh I'm not just asking for one of those peeping H too, I'm talking about the protagonist engaging with her while she's doing it without shame hopefully ^^

Moreover please instead of just BJs please include more cunnilingus H for her, it seems these days this type of H I personally prefer are being more and more censored out for some reason :/

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 160 Votes