ShirouryuuAkihito

Apr 18, 2018
Does the witch have any sex scenes? i've already make it in tha forest and finally met her but after that she'd just gave me an amulet or necklace then she said "You should come here more often i'm so lonely"
No i think its just the character intro for this version........and if there is u can see it in the phone under the scenes.

Domenico85

May 15, 2019
guys a question I wanted to ask you I could do the stage 8(9) with ANNA but I can't do it what should I do?

Domenico85

May 15, 2019
did a heart appear over Anna's head? or just dots?
no no heart I bought what she was asking for I go to her and she makes me do only the first part which afterwards she gets under the table and then he takes the pudding and goes on the bed to read.
he only makes me do this internship:

Reactions: Padav22

Denchik12312

Jun 23, 2019
no no heart I bought what she was asking for I go to her and she makes me do only the first part which afterwards she gets under the table and then he takes the pudding and goes on the bed to read.
he only makes me do this internship:
and you brought her to orgasm?

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
ok is it just my game are does the house wife have no close on. also i can't help anna with her home work he just say's he should and that's it

DoniWoni

May 12, 2021
Can I get a save file from someone on the latest verision, I lost my save file.... I finished everything exept the new update

Smiruk

Dec 1, 2017
Someone know what to do next with Mabel after you grope/kiss her after class? I don't seem to find how to progress.

4.10 star(s) 160 Votes