tony3000

Aug 21, 2021
How to join Daisy in the evening(20:00) bathroom scene ? I have played(sucked her tits) with her on bed, also helped her with daily chores but still not able to join her in the evening bath.....Can someone tell me what's wrong?

Nov 21, 2021
Public link

Daily Lives of My Countryside v0.2.2

Download:
Daily Lives of My Countryside v0.2.2 (PC)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Save file compatibility: yes.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Big thanks to:
- Noce for helping me with ideas about the witch character
- Apex for his suggestion
If you have any suggestions, feel free to leave them in the suggestion channel in this game Discord server.

Changelog v0.2.2:
New Content:

- Wake up in the morning
- Go to school with Anna
- Bath with Anna normally
- Help Anna with her homework
- Light Sex X-ray for Daisy Sleeping
- New character: the Witch and her appearance.
- 6 new locations.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Happy New Year!!!

-Milda Sento

Also, before anyone asks, the android port is made by someone else. It'll probably be out in a few hours or so depending on the guy doing it
need restart a new game or can bring 0.2.1 saved to it?

LioMatt63

Aug 4, 2019
Happy New Year!

So using the current big D mod and stuff won't give glitches for the current build?

Since you added optional lesbian contents I'd like to humbly ask. Can you please add urination (optional and please don't judge ^^) contents for the awesomely natural and carefree Anna and maybe "to go even further" too? And oh I'm not just asking for one of those peeping H too, I'm talking about the protagonist engaging with her while she's doing it without shame hopefully ^^

Moreover please instead of just BJs please include more cunnilingus H for her, it seems these days this type of H I personally prefer are being more and more censored out for some reason :/
Become a supporter of the dev on subscribestar to suggest or vote on this this content

need restart a new game or can bring 0.2.1 saved to it?
Dude, the first line like right under the download link clearly says saves are compatible

Reactions: rpgfan4life

Hotarosannin

Dec 20, 2020
Hi everyone, i have a little problem, game stops after a few minutes of a gameplay. Actually it's still running, i hear sounds of menu scrolling, but the image doesn't change

Xarvi

Jul 14, 2017
when you walk to school by talking to Anna the image sticks to the screen permanently and is there until you restart the game.

Jul 13, 2021
Go to the forest first(mc will not go in and there will be a dialog). Next day go to school , in ur classroom corridor but dont enter the classroom(i probably think u cant and you will directly go to the guy , if not then try this ->) straight go near the guys standing in the corridor. The dialog will start.
Does the witch have any sex scenes? i've already make it in tha forest and finally met her but after that she'd just gave me an amulet or necklace then she said "You should come here more often i'm so lonely"

loco264899

Aug 28, 2020
Does the witch have any sex scenes? i've already make it in tha forest and finally met her but after that she'd just gave me an amulet or necklace then she said "You should come here more often i'm so lonely"
How did you get to the witch? I'm stuck on that mission, please help.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
i don't know if it's a bug are what but i walked with anna to school and now the mc and her pic will not leave the screen

Trooves

Jan 29, 2021
This game is awesome, thanks for making and updating the game. I'll wait for a few more updates before replaying it.

phantomkakou

Jan 2, 2020
how do you fill annas tubes for homework? i've been trying for an hour and nothing happens.... and should there be 2 tubes to fill?

Last edited:
Reactions: Smiruk

Smiruk

Dec 1, 2017
When "helping" Anna for her homework, nothing happen, no progress bar "growing" even if i try to push her or rub her tits, is that a bug or i'm missing something? Thanks.

4.10 star(s) 160 Votes