Hrapysha

Feb 24, 2018
Another masterpiece, thank you for sharing it to us. Sometimes it make me feel like Milda could and should have hiring you to help with the art, they look just like CG ripped out of the game
Do you really believe that Milda needs any help regarding the art part?

Blua ido

Mar 31, 2021
Another masterpiece, thank you for sharing it to us. Sometimes it make me feel like Milda could and should have hiring you to help with the art, they look just like CG ripped out of the game
I never tried drawing, i only try to do some edits just for fun xd and the edits aren't good enough to match the original art

Also, i'm pretty sure that if Milda want help probably it would be in coding, not in art or drawing
Now that i think about it, maaaaaybe milda needs help with cum animations, i remember a post before about he/she complaining about the cum animations xdd

adri12

Aug 28, 2020
I never tried drawing, i only try to do some edits just for fun xd and the edits aren't good enough to match the original art

Also, i'm pretty sure that if Milda want help probably it would be in coding, not in art or drawing
Now that i think about it, maaaaaybe milda needs help with cum animations, i remember a post before about he/she complaining about the cum animations xdd
please continue! You do a good job

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020

Maybe, but still it's a compliment for all the arts you edited and share to us till now

• Red Heart
Reactions: XProudNoobX

Blua ido

Mar 31, 2021
Love your enthusiasm, but seriously, I have a long way ahead to being capable on match the original art.
Also this definitely helps a lot to practice in PS xd

In any case, thanks 4 the compliments c:

btw, here another experiment (i used some external sources and tried my best to adapt them)
so...
Do your homework.png

Do your homework i guess? :geek:

nweiss

Nov 12, 2017
can't get caught by peeping the pool for some reason, been doing it for weeks now, still not able to get caught...help..I just wanna get caught peeping girls in pool..

jjwolf272

Feb 18, 2021
can't get caught by peeping the pool for some reason, been doing it for weeks now, still not able to get caught...help..I just wanna get caught peeping girls in pool..
There are 2 different spots you can peep from. One triggers the event while the other just let's you peep. You might also need to talk to the captain of the team when she's by herself at the pool in the evening before the event gets triggered.

Reactions: nweiss and Blua ido

Blua ido

Mar 31, 2021
:HideThePain: ...

Last one for a while, another one using some pics outside the original game. i had inspiration and just got carried away, soo... this is personalized to my personal tastes

hope someone likes it xd

Valentine's.png

(i know it's two days until Valentine's Day, but i don't give a damn :KEK:)

Blua ido

Mar 31, 2021
When I am helping Anna with her homework, the gauges don't seem to work.
Use the middle button of the mouse (basically, push the wheel) then you need to be patient, the pleasure bar goes down a little slower than the other bar, so You just need to wait sometimes
Also, You must start with tickling the armpits, then the tits and finally both options on pussy

• Angry
Reactions: Meltor
Nov 21, 2021
awww thank you :sneaky:, daisy has a good one too, don't you think (?)

xD 'kay being serious now, does anyone know an artist who has a drawing style similar to Milda's? i used art that was not in the game in the last edit, and i like the result. Also, with more pics the range of possibilities is even bigger e_e
Of course “Yes”

• Red Heart
Reactions: Blua ido

Movikx

Oct 23, 2018
How do I get/buy the Lady Dimitrescu costume?
cheating to get money and day 31 you et a message to buy something at the store via "P" phone, or you keep planting and selling for money, i made a cornfield, its a bit of a pain to wait all those days but then you dont need to worry about money anymore, so next updates i have a good money making way

maybelaterd00

Aug 9, 2021
Your profile can not be used because it is from a newer version of NW.js.

Some features may be unavailable. Please specify a different profile directory or use a newer version of NW.js. why does this keep showing up when i open the game to play

4.10 star(s) 160 Votes