nexialist2444

Nov 15, 2021
Can someone pass the Save Data until before the last update? I deleted the game folder a long time ago and now I'm too lazy to do it all over again.

yercat

Dec 6, 2017
Can someone pass the Save Data until before the last update? I deleted the game folder a long time ago and now I'm too lazy to do it all over again.
There's scenes you can't replay in the gallery, why don't you just cheat it and play whatever scene you want.

We need to clarify on the first post that saves aren't needed here and explain how to use the cheat, even being that simple to use looks like a lot of people doesn't know how to use it.

TRICKSTΞR

Sep 9, 2021
Are we gonna get updated guide for current version? Main threat one for until 1.7 version.
You don't need a guide for this game. Press P, your phone will pop up, click on the contacts icon and you get two options: Events or Schedules. Events will tell you what you have to do and schedules will tell where the characters are present at which specific time.

zarlorn

Sep 4, 2021
I have started the game just now, and in the begining, at the damaged floor plank , the game freezes the image but not the sound.

Edit: It just wait paciently to show all the text and click slow the game go on well.

Last edited:

flynn0426

Nov 17, 2019
I'm kind of taken by surprise how I just played up to the final bit of content in this build and there's still no actual sex scenes with Anna and Daisy, just an imaginary one with Daisy. How long has this game been in development again? In four days this thread will have been up for a year. Jesus fucking christ it seems like more effort when into scenes with that Dimitrescu costume with Daisy than making normal, gradually escalating scenes between with Callum and her.

Noce

Game Developer
Feb 3, 2017
I'm kind of taken by surprise how I just played up to the final bit of content in this build and there's still no actual sex scenes with Anna and Daisy, just an imaginary one with Daisy. How long has this game been in development again? In four days this thread will have been up for a year. Jesus fucking christ it seems like more effort when into scenes with that Dimitrescu costume with Daisy than making normal, gradually escalating scenes between with Callum and her.
That's because that scene was paid by patrons and well Milda is a one man working on this game doing everything.

yercat

Dec 6, 2017
That's because that scene was paid by patrons and well Milda is a one man working on this game doing everything.
Doesn't change that he's right. He just keeps teasing.

Adding to this, every update it feels like milda is just jumping from one thing to another. Like some characters goes from 1 to 100 in just one update, like the pink haired girl, and other just stays at 1 and never progress. I know he maybe wants to present all characters first, but the game just lacks a phase for storyline.

Last edited:
Reactions: flynn0426

youngh96

Feb 21, 2022
this is the first time i play hentai game and i pick this one, this is a good game and there any hentai game like this one

yercat

Dec 6, 2017
this is the first time i play hentai game and i pick this one, this is a good game and there any hentai game like this one
There's plenty of game like these, of course it wouldn't be the same art or quality. I'll recommend you look on other sites too since the tag shota it's not allowed here.

Reactions: youngh96

Blua ido

Mar 31, 2021
no need shota tag, you have any recommend
There's two major options 2DCG and 3DCG, personally i don't like 3D, unless is a really good job doing the characters and animations, or a good story

If You like 2D, i'd recommend four elements trainer, Summer memories or Teaching feeling
With these you have 3 very different games so you can see what else a game can offer, like different styles, mechanics, characters and worldbuilding
In 3D i'm not very sure, i liked Timestamps and lessons in love, but haven't played much 3D games

Blua ido

Mar 31, 2021
Doesn't change that he's right. He just keeps teasing.

Adding to this, every update it feels like milda is just jumping from one thing to another. Like some characters goes from 1 to 100 in just one update, like the pink haired girl, and other just stays at 1 and never progress. I know he maybe wants to present all characters first, but the game just lacks a phase for storyline.
It's way more complicated than that.
In general i think there's two ways to develop a game. One is to introduce a number of characters and develop the story based on them, which greatly speeds up the progress of the game.
The other is to start with few characters and add more as the updates go by, which makes everything a bit more complicated because you have to pay attention to worldbuilding and adding new characters or developing relationships with the characters you already have.

Also another important thing is to be careful not to rush with the sex content, if it's consensual after that it will feel like there is not much more to do with that character, and that will come into play how could the developer create ''spicy'' situations :unsure:
Unless the dev have a very deviant creativity, in that case there is a whole universe of content after xD
In the other hand, if it's not consensual, it will be difficult to make the situation integrate into the relationship without making that situation lead too much to where the relationship is going, like what happened with Mabel.
Obviously there are exceptions, such as the Bathroom anal scene with Daisy, but there was used the excuse that Callum was drugged.

I may be wrong, but that's the general impression i get :unsure::unsure::unsure:

yercat

Dec 6, 2017
It's way more complicated than that.
In general i think there's two ways to develop a game. One is to introduce a number of characters and develop the story based on them, which greatly speeds up the progress of the game.
The other is to start with few characters and add more as the updates go by, which makes everything a bit more complicated because you have to pay attention to worldbuilding and adding new characters or developing relationships with the characters you already have.

Also another important thing is to be careful not to rush with the sex content, if it's consensual after that it will feel like there is not much more to do with that character, and that will come into play how could the developer create ''spicy'' situations :unsure:
Unless the dev have a very deviant creativity, in that case there is a whole universe of content after xD
In the other hand, if it's not consensual, it will be difficult to make the situation integrate into the relationship without making that situation lead too much to where the relationship is going, like what happened with Mabel.
Obviously there are exceptions, such as the Bathroom anal scene with Daisy, but there was used the excuse that Callum was drugged.

I may be wrong, but that's the general impression i get :unsure::unsure::unsure:
Well you just said it, he's using the second method you said and it's taking forever for others to have her story developed.

Like i said, some characters goes from 1 to 100 in just one update and others are stuck at 1 since the beginning. At this point he should just present every character he has planned so he can picture the whole world of the game. Then he can develop the characters; and this is even better for the polls he makes, like put every character for the fans to vote or just picking a small quantity and changing them every poll so you don't work on the same thing over and over again.

I just want this game to get better so much, but i see the dev making so many things wrong.

Mar 31, 2020
I think the current method of what gets decided for the next update is a bit flawed as right now subs are picking from a dwindling amount of girls and eventually you get left with choices for characters people don’t want to see an update dedicated to them like the fairy or smaller student characters. Wouldn’t be a problem most of the time but when nothings really been happening with the main girls, priorities need to be straightened a bit.

4.10 star(s) 160 Votes