IamUstupid

Sep 28, 2021
I converted the old mod for version 2.0
contains : big D mod during anna sneak sex, vaginal sex in bathroom (daisy), deep sex (daisy sneak) and anna hide and seek vaginal

late edit : you put this under \www\img\pictures

put the files not the folders inside this folder and replace existing files
DO we have to do the new game with this version in order for MOD to work ? My old saves arent working anymore

patachoucs

Mar 26, 2020
This thread is currently an echo chamber with the same 5 people crying on Milda for not doing the game they want.

The game's not perfect by any mean. But I'll repeat what I said : most of you have no idea how hard it is to produce that level of 2D art. Or to write a script, especially one in another language than your own. Or how to create a game with good and enjoyable mechanics.

Blua ido

Mar 31, 2021
This thread is currently an echo chamber with the same 5 people crying on Milda for not doing the game they want.
Heyyy don't forget about me, the kiddo who does some edits (?)

The game's not perfect by any mean. But I'll repeat what I said : most of you have no idea how hard it is to produce that level of 2D art. Or to write a script, especially one in another language than your own. Or how to create a game with good and enjoyable mechanics.
I totally agree with this, i just make edits that are infinitely simpler than drawing from scratch, and even with that it takes some time to do them.
Moreover, you have to take into account the time it takes to do the animation, the coding, the map design (note that milda does not use tilesets, he makes the maps as an image and then applies the grid on top), dialogues and situations that have their own progression logic.
and also, RPGM is naturally more complex than Renpy xD

Not_1_Fan

Jun 27, 2021
Hi guys, i recently started playing the game, can anyone help where is the phone icon or is there any shortcut key for the phone..

Blua ido

Mar 31, 2021
Considering that the waters have somewhat calmed down here i'm gonna upload another one :whistle:
Lingerie.png

and yes, it's just that. i absolutely love lingerie, okay? (͠≖ ͜ʖ͠≖)

PS: my vacations will be over soon, so i won't have that much time after T-T
PS2:i wonder if someone would like the idea of making a pack with everything so far and uploading here or in the artwork forum :unsure:
PS3: open the image in another tab... the default background is all black, the same as the heels so they seem to disappear T-T

Last edited:

radbaz25

Mar 10, 2020
Considering that the waters have somewhat calmed down here i'm gonna upload another one :whistle:
View attachment 1676445

and yes, it's just that. i absolutely love lingerie, okay? (͠≖ ͜ʖ͠≖)

PS: my vacations will be over soon, so i won't have that much time after T-T
PS2:i wonder if someone would like the idea of making a pack with everything so far and uploading here or in the artwork forum :unsure:
PS3: open the image in another tab... the default background is all black, the same as the heels so they seem to disappear T-T
stop with the spoilers

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
B-b-but... i never said a spoiler about the game D:
I'm not even in the game's discord T-T i just do fanedits because is fun
Your edit are so good people mistook for spoilers lol, but not gonna lie I would love to see some modders take all your edits and create a mod patch to make the game have more content and least empty as of now. Funny how despite your explanation he still facepalming your comment, feels bad for you but at the same time feel very proud for your great edit skill

ShirouryuuAkihito

Apr 18, 2018
Sorry to reply to a 2 month old post, but how so? Is there an option somewhere in 0.2.2 where you can skip the dick shrinking and just go at it with what you've got?
That guy was asking about the Bik dicg mod and whether he needed it for the 0.2.2 version or not.

And in regards to your question no there is so such option..........but during bath with Anna there is a option to enter directly while peeking(I think) and you dont need mini dust for it. But that's it.

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
This will allow you to view any scene, but may not work with events that require an item that triggers the scene, you'll need to use a save file editor to add the required items yourself if that's the case. You don't need to be requesting save files if you understand on how to use the cheat, you'll just continue to be ignored by most or referred back to this if you ask for a save.

How about no? no idea who put it there, so I'm gonna edit that. Not all savvy enough to know how to operate this. I'm sensing this is going to be another mess like ToN thread.

4.10 star(s) 160 Votes