johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
or you know, just share a save, just wasting time redirecting someone to that cheat only to have us coming back here asking more question

lishes

Sep 9, 2019
Hello! How can i trigger the Witch BJ & sex scene?
So far i met her, but after that nothing happend.

thx

Duke4515

Jul 8, 2017
I just started playing this and I really sort of like it so far. My biggest issue atm is just RPGM and the lack of direction. I have a schedule and an event list that seem almost useless to me. I'm at the point where I have slept in bed with daisy and I peeked through the floor. I thought maybe I missed something and tried to peek more but now she never is in the bath in the morning after the barn. So, I can't seem to figure out how to progress. I am trying to wait for a talk at the dinner table which I can't seem to get and I have yet to see a supposed spoon drop while she is in her apron at lunch on friday.

I'm honestly just so often confused and lost that it's making the game overly frustrating and tedious atm. I love the art and the plot but the frustration is killing my enjoyment constantly and I feel like I'm about out of patience and I don't want to quit but it's kind of getting ridiculous.

TRICKSTΞR

Sep 9, 2021
I just started playing this and I really sort of like it so far. My biggest issue atm is just RPGM and the lack of direction. I have a schedule and an event list that seem almost useless to me. I'm at the point where I have slept in bed with daisy and I peeked through the floor. I thought maybe I missed something and tried to peek more but now she never is in the bath in the morning after the barn. So, I can't seem to figure out how to progress. I am trying to wait for a talk at the dinner table which I can't seem to get and I have yet to see a supposed spoon drop while she is in her apron at lunch on friday.

I'm honestly just so often confused and lost that it's making the game overly frustrating and tedious atm. I love the art and the plot but the frustration is killing my enjoyment constantly and I feel like I'm about out of patience and I don't want to quit but it's kind of getting ridiculous.
Hey there! Let me help you with your problem. The event and schedule list isn't useless. It's basically a walkthrough. Read carefully what's written in the events and how many times you have to do a certain event to progress to the next one. The schedule tells you when and where the characters will be present and on which days. Weekdays and weekends are different and is written alongside the events which needs to be done on these days.

OR you can cheat. Read the OP post for further understanding or Press P in game and the phone will pop out. There's a cheat option. Enable it. Go back to events page and change the affection and progress points. After that you're good to go.

Duke4515

Jul 8, 2017
Hey there! Let me help you with your problem. The event and schedule list isn't useless. It's basically a walkthrough. Read carefully what's written in the events and how many times you have to do a certain event to progress to the next one. The schedule tells you when and where the characters will be present and on which days. Weekdays and weekends are different and is written alongside the events which needs to be done on these days.

OR you can cheat. Read the OP post for further understanding or Press P in game and the phone will pop out. There's a cheat option. Enable it. Go back to events page and change the affection and progress points. After that you're good to go.

Okay, I do use the cheats so that's a np. Sorry, useless was a strong word but it was still kind of confusing and frustrating because I wasn't positive of what to make of the stage number and blue number and I felt like I was getting nowhere. I'm starting to make progress again so thanks for the help.

TRICKSTΞR

Sep 9, 2021
Okay, I do use the cheats so that's a np. Sorry, useless was a strong word but it was still kind of confusing and frustrating because I wasn't positive of what to make of the stage number and blue number and I felt like I was getting nowhere. I'm starting to make progress again so thanks for the help.
When I also started playing it first, I was also confused on what to do. I thought the game might have quests so that I could progress but it wasn't like that. Later exploring around the game I understood the meaning of event numbers. It was also frustrating from me but I finally got a grasp of it. Anyway glad to help. (≧▽≦)

This game really is fun.

lepip15

Jul 23, 2017
Hi, i'm using the android ver. and having a hard time to change the tool slot. Is there a way to fix that?

yercat

Dec 6, 2017
Hi, i'm using the android ver. and having a hard time to change the tool slot. Is there a way to fix that?
No, it says within the link, "the android port it's unofficial", so it's not made by milda so it wont get improoved.

Reactions: lepip15
4.10 star(s) 160 Votes