yercat

Dec 6, 2017
I think the current method of what gets decided for the next update is a bit flawed as right now subs are picking from a dwindling amount of girls and eventually you get left with choices for characters people don’t want to see an update dedicated to them like the fairy or smaller student characters. Wouldn’t be a problem most of the time but when nothings really been happening with the main girls, priorities need to be straightened a bit.
Yep, it's like he's stumbling from a girl to another and nothing goes forward to nothing. That's why i said he should present every character at once, like, just a hi and that's all. Then focus on the main girls and the polls being for the side characters.

Blua ido

Mar 31, 2021
usually in a creative process the characters are not created all at once, you have to take into account that the characters are created as the world is being built (unless you write a full script first, a complicated thing to do in a sandbox game)

in any case I understand your complaints, but i also understand why Milda is slowly advancing here and there instead of fully developing a single character xd

youngh96

Feb 21, 2022
There's two major options 2DCG and 3DCG, personally i don't like 3D, unless is a really good job doing the characters and animations, or a good story

If You like 2D, i'd recommend four elements trainer, Summer memories or Teaching feeling
With these you have 3 very different games so you can see what else a game can offer, like different styles, mechanics, characters and worldbuilding
In 3D i'm not very sure, i liked Timestamps and lessons in love, but haven't played much 3D games
tks tho, i don't like 3D the only movie i watch in 3D is final fantasy: advent children

yercat

Dec 6, 2017
usually in a creative process the characters are not created all at once, you have to take into account that the characters are created as the world is being built (unless you write a full script first, a complicated thing to do in a sandbox game)

in any case I understand your complaints, but i also understand why Milda is slowly advancing here and there instead of fully developing a single character xd
Sure, you can't plan everything, but you gotta have at least something for the start and we are far away from that point. Sure, you can keep adding new characters, but I'm pretty sure he already has more than half the game pictured.

DatWanGai

Apr 15, 2019

This is both true and false. It depends greatly on the story writer, there is no "usually" way. You have story writers who think up characters on the fly to match the current settings and then you have writers who lay the ground work for characters in chapter 1 that doesn't appear until years later.
BUT what makes your comment also true is that, you can write or read about something and then that idea spark new ideas you didn't previously thought about and from there can create new characters or change an existing idea for a character into something completely different.
Honestly it's those moments I love the most about writing. Not when my own ideas come to life, but when someone else's suggestions or insights help me come up with stuff I never would have thought of on my own. It seriously never get boring to read other people's thought process (Yes, even the dumb ones). Which is main reason why I found it so weird that some devs get defensive or straight up butt-hurt when people suggest ideas for their games or point out flaws in story writing/character design/time management skills/time management skills/ or time management skills.

Reactions: yercat

Sukme

Dec 21, 2017
Is it bugged with Anna at the homework part where you have two bars to fill and so it never fills?
You don't want to fill both.If the red fills it's over. The white fills slightly faster but you have to wait occasionally to let red drop then try again.

Deleted member 423149

Feb 5, 2018
Once I press the middle putton of the mouse it never stops. Anyway I lost the progress when i put the timer on the phone and got locked up in the school. Do you have a save with everything done? I just had I think that pink haired girl to check and the homework thing.

Deleted member 423149

Feb 5, 2018
I can not finish this homework minigame. Also the minigame with the teacher when you do not focus. This sucks. There are cheats but they do not help in this case so this sucks. Anyone have a save with all competed?

Deleted member 423149

Feb 5, 2018
There are 3 options in the Halloween game.
Lose, get caught.
Escape, run away before you get caught.
And to win, after moving Daisy, you need to quickly go around her and spank her on the backside. You need to do this several times in a row until she gives up trying to catch you.
The scene that will open in case of winning will be after you go to bed at home.
That still does not help

Uzur123

Jan 23, 2020
That still does not help
Most likely you do not have enough reaction. Therefore, I can only recommend cheats.
The Cheat Engine application allows you to hack the speed of the game. You need to pick up one of the 4 windows of the game and hack it for a while.
To understand whether the correct window of the game is selected or not, You will need to set the value to 0.5 or lower and try to walk the character. If character starts to walk more slowly, then you have chosen the correct window for hacking.
This will give you more time to respond to Daisy's actions.

Last edited:

Deleted member 423149

Feb 5, 2018
The cheat you refer to is not very easy to implement. I use the cheat on the phone.
I just Realized the red bar drops if you stop. This allowed me to complete the mini game. Just have the purple girl to finish. The game is good but a few mini games are hard like the halloween woman slapping her ass but overall it is almost 5 stars in pleasant game.

yercat

Dec 6, 2017
That still does not help
The cheat you refer to is not very easy to implement. I use the cheat on the phone.
I just Realized the red bar drops if you stop. This allowed me to complete the mini game. Just have the purple girl to finish. The game is good but a few mini games are hard like the halloween woman slapping her ass but overall it is almost 5 stars in pleasant game.
I mean, it's not that hard, i know the "mini games" suck dick at how you interact but you just need patience.

IamUstupid

Sep 28, 2021
My old saves arent working ? WTH do i have to start all over again ? Also i cannot overwrite my old saves either. Plz need some assistance

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 160 Votes