Dementor_ene

Dec 6, 2020
Your profile can not be used because it is from a newer version of NW.js.

Some features may be unavailable. Please specify a different profile directory or use a newer version of NW.js. why does this keep showing up when i open the game to play
win+r -> cmd (admin)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I also recommend that you update your NW.js.
Or just use Google :confused:

BiggusDikkus

Jan 5, 2018
Use the middle button of the mouse (basically, push the wheel) then you need to be patient, the pleasure bar goes down a little slower than the other bar, so You just need to wait sometimes
Also, You must start with tickling the armpits, then the tits and finally both options on pussy
Thanks. Going to have to switch mouse to one with a middle button. This one only scrolls.

Reactions: Clowonada

Uzur123

Jan 23, 2020
Don't like the Halloween mini game. Can't seem to win. Either too hard or I don't know what to do...or both.
There are 3 options in the Halloween game.
Lose, get caught.
Escape, run away before you get caught.
And to win, after moving Daisy, you need to quickly go around her and spank her on the backside. You need to do this several times in a row until she gives up trying to catch you.
The scene that will open in case of winning will be after you go to bed at home.

BABaracus

Feb 2, 2018
Use the middle button of the mouse (basically, push the wheel) then you need to be patient, the pleasure bar goes down a little slower than the other bar, so You just need to wait sometimes
Also, You must start with tickling the armpits, then the tits and finally both options on pussy
didn't dev change that middle button stuff to left button in the last update? or was it an upcoming thing?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Blua ido

Blua ido

Mar 31, 2021
didn't dev change that middle button stuff to left button in the last update? or was it an upcoming thing?
Honestly i don't remember if it was originally the middle button and then it changed to the secondary click, or if it was the other way around x_X

in any case isn't there supposed to be a button with a question mark that precisely displayed the instructions ?-?

-----------

Btw, i did something...let's just say it was someone else's idea xd
it's beast content, so... warning!
(Come to think of it, maybe i can recycle the pose to do make another edit but non-b :unsure: doesn't seem hard)

yercat

Dec 6, 2017
Honestly i don't remember if it was originally the middle button and then it changed to the secondary click, or if it was the other way around x_X

in any case isn't there supposed to be a button with a question mark that precisely displayed the instructions ?-?

-----------

Btw, i did something...let's just say it was someone else's idea xd
it's beast content, so... warning!
(Come to think of it, maybe i can recycle the pose to do make another edit but non-b :unsure: doesn't seem hard)

This is what we want, what we NEED.

Joey's Conscience

Sep 28, 2020
Well, looks like midla will do things faster now since he wont animate everything, i hope this comes out well.

Also this update looks like it wont be a big deal.
Not sure how to feel about the decrease in animation. I think it's one of the things that make this game so special. I guess there are a few that were "wasted" animation, like the fairy mindfuck thing, but for the most part I was glad everything else was being animated. It takes a lot longer, yes, but makes for a much better game imo.

Sep 22, 2017
Not sure how to feel about the decrease in animation. I think it's one of the things that make this game so special. I guess there are a few that were "wasted" animation, like the fairy mindfuck thing, but for the most part I was glad everything else was being animated. It takes a lot longer, yes, but makes for a much better game imo.
I agree. This game is pretty unspectacular in and of itself. The art is nice but not a selling point. The real selling point was the top-notch animation.
Though this could be seen a mile away with most of the newer scenes having a noticeable decrease in animation.

yercat

Dec 6, 2017
I agree. This game is pretty unspectacular in and of itself. The art is nice but not a selling point. The real selling point was the top-notch animation.
Though this could be seen a mile away with most of the newer scenes having a noticeable decrease in animation.
I thought it was bad at first too, but if you really think about it, it's gonna be better. He said he'll still animate important stuff and sex scenes, that's good and it's all what we want. Now we just need to check that this is really an improve, i mean, the updates has to come quicker or with more content, if that doesn't happen then supporters are getting scammed hahaha.

Joey's Conscience

Sep 28, 2020
I thought it was bad at first too, but if you really think about it, it's gonna be better. He said he'll still animate important stuff and sex scenes, that's good and it's all what we want. Now we just need to check that this is really an improve, i mean, the updates has to come quicker or with more content, if that doesn't happen then supporters are getting scammed hahaha.
It really depends on what he means by "important" and "sex scenes". For instance, would those light sleep sex scenes count? Would the lesbian ones count?
So far, we only have 3 proper sex scenes, the christmas and halloween events and the bathroom anal. Under this new philosophy, would everything else have no animation?
It's clear Milda is taking his time to add proper sex into the story. And to me that was fine since the scenes we have so far were still very hot, largely due to the fact that they were animated. My fear is that we're still far off from having sex scenes regularly, and on the meantime, the scenes we do get become way worse from being just still images.

Reactions: yercat

Blua ido

Mar 31, 2021
I'm going to be honest guys, i agree with Milda and think it's a good idea too
i've already looked at the game files over and over again (looking for resources for the edits xD) and it's kinda surprising that some ''less important scenes'' have a detailed animation
for example...
The exhibitionist girl in school (8 images)
Anna just washing her hair (6 images)
Callum jerking off while Emmi is teaching him (84 images :HideThePain:)
Pixie mindfuck (15 images)

so there's two options, make a simple scene with images that only show the scene progress or make a less detailed and somewhat choppy animation. And i think the first one is better xd
Probably with ''sex scenes'' implies everything that goes from a serious foreplay (like handjobs and other things) to sex, which makes sense to me :unsure::unsure:

Bawunga

Dec 19, 2019
First the static cumshots, now even further cutting back of animations.

I get it, the sluggish development has been a critique for a long time, but at the same time...

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
It took quite lot of time to draw and make thing animate after all especially for just one man like Milda so I will agree with his decision and hope it will truly cut down the development time for him

4.10 star(s) 160 Votes