Jacko247

Mar 15, 2022
the art is great and all but in no fucking way am I downloading this game. This is just a straight up child. You can not change my mind. Its a fucking child. Its honestly mind blowing how this game is even on the site even though there is a fucking CHILD in this game. And you can't say "ThE gAmE sTaTeS tHaT aLl ChArAcTeRs ArE oVeR 18 YeArS oLd", like stfu if you would take this bitch to court it would even be a debate if this is ********** or not.
Oh noo, you stumbled upon a game that is too much for you. Here, have a cookie.

Dec 5, 2019
the art is great and all but in no fucking way am I downloading this game. This is just a straight up child. You can not change my mind. Its a fucking child. Its honestly mind blowing how this game is even on the site even though there is a fucking CHILD in this game. And you can't say "ThE gAmE sTaTeS tHaT aLl ChArAcTeRs ArE oVeR 18 YeArS oLd", like stfu if you would take this bitch to court it would even be a debate if this is ********** or not.
cope

Zeddy

Jul 27, 2017
Thankfully, US law, and a few other countries seem to care more about real people, rather than freaking out about fictional characters. Although, given the US's recent pattern of politicians and the rich trying to make things their little puritan hearts hate illegal, who knows how long that will last.

TLDR. Go try to stop real cp, help a real person rather than preach misguided hate here.

DanielJ04

Jan 11, 2021
I don't what you are trying to say but saying that this game is "too much for me" is quite fucking stupid. I am just calling an awfully big problem out and that is because the character is a child and I personally think that I have the right to call anyone a pedo who thinks otherwise.
so what? you dont like shota, why dont you get away from here? We have eyes and we can all see how's MC look like in the first page of this thread. What's the point of shouting out 'a big problem', to prevent who is going to play the game without knowing it has shota content? :WaitWhat:

Netox

Jul 27, 2020
I don't what you are trying to say but saying that this game is "too much for me" is quite fucking stupid. I am just calling an awfully big problem out and that is because the character is a child and I personally think that I have the right to call anyone a pedo who thinks otherwise.
Any moderator or the "big boss" to give him a perma ban or an ipban? i hate these idiots, apparently twitter is not enough and they come directly to the page with the content that damages their crystal soul to complain.

fantasy to fantasy, reality to reality, out of here.

Joey's Conscience

Sep 28, 2020
Solid update. Though I wish we went further with Mae instead of having the swim club stuff.

The decrease in animation wasnt that bad. But it's weird that Kate's CPR wasnt animated, that should be a no brainer.

Reactions: Padav22

speedyfox

Nov 9, 2021
I have start a new game with v0.2.3. After tiggered the first Douie event (meet them first time), the bottom right item box is gone forever in that save file. Neither reload or pass the day fix it.
I can't change item to farm for that reason.

Meowmadam

Nov 9, 2021
Lovely art style and setting. The linked guide is outdated. Is there a new version?

Feedback
  1. Add option to save during h-scenes
  2. Add thumbnail to save slots so that we can easily see where we saved.
  3. Add a pubic hair mode for characters so it looks more legal.
  4. It's unclear which objects are interactive in the world.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sorgath and N15A07
4.10 star(s) 160 Votes