DEXTER199

Jun 21, 2020
I don't what you are trying to say but saying that this game is "too much for me" is quite fucking stupid. I am just calling an awfully big problem out and that is because the character is a child and I personally think that I have the right to call anyone a pedo who thinks otherwise.
RATIO..?? :unsure::unsure:

Reactions: dasdadadada

DanielJ04

Jan 11, 2021
how do i trigger xmas and holloween? i keep changing day 24 nothing hppens
Christmas: complete all the decoration tasks you was given in the morning (as i remember it just a pine tree decoration) then go to bed Santa will visit you at night
Halloween: Click on MC's closet on date 30th, click on lady's costume and buy it (dont remmeber exactly how), talk to Daisy in her room at night and start the minigame

Reactions: RaidenShogunSama

ShirouryuuAkihito

Apr 18, 2018
Any moderator or the "big boss" to give him a perma ban or an ipban? i hate these idiots, apparently twitter is not enough and they come directly to the page with the content that damages their crystal soul to complain.

fantasy to fantasy, reality to reality, out of here.
No worries mate , someone is just jealous of a small cute guy with a big pecker....(someone)usually a ugly bastard with a tiny pecker. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Hey there
Reactions: Netox

Joey's Conscience

Sep 28, 2020
The new events aren't in this save when I go to dream?
The events for the current update are always added to the gallery in the next update.

Most of the events in this update are repeatable, so if that save is complete, you can just visit the characters at the intended date and time to see them. But there are some that are one time only and you will miss them.

If you want to check the new stuff, my advice is to just play through. You can use the cheat tool to speed up the process if you really want to.

Joey's Conscience

Sep 28, 2020
How exactly do I use the tongue though? Probably missing something obvious, sorry about that.
If you hover over butt, you will see Calum's hand spreading her cheek. Click that to maintain that state. Hover over her pussy and you should see the tongue. Lick her until the bar fills and she orgasms, then you can insert.

The "?" on the upper right shows the incteractible points.

Reactions: SnooChicken740

Meowmadam

Nov 9, 2021
How can I see Kate at the swimming pool (stage 0)? I tried different times and nobody is at the pool.

Flash Dingo

Sep 18, 2019
Is the hide and seek still broken, or does Anna just have a random chance to get stuck? Because she isn't showing up, and I can't enter the barn.

4.10 star(s) 160 Votes