lolpanther

Nov 26, 2018
Is the hide and seek still broken, or does Anna just have a random chance to get stuck? Because she isn't showing up, and I can't enter the barn.
I think it has always been random.

Anyone have a save where Anna wakes Callum up in the morning and slaps his dick? I know you can see it in the dream area, but I want to see the dialog as well

eusimaeu

May 1, 2019
Anyone has a fix for the gardening menu that is gone ? I saw someone else above that has the same issue

Edit: it seems that the gardening menu comes back during the hide and seek sequence. I am able to select a different tool there but after the sequence is done the the gardening menu is gone again and can't select other tools.

Last edited:

Flash Dingo

Sep 18, 2019
I'm currently stuck on how to progress with Daisy. No idea what the relation between the progress and stage is, but the steps that should be occurring, aren't.

Progress 5, btw. I'm done the laundry failed successfully, but no ass slap or dinner height discussion.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
do the luandry fail it then go to class then leave school and have to the house she should be in an apron then talk to her those scene's should show up.

Number 4

Apr 1, 2020
Is touching on android port allrdy fix?
You have to swipe the button's that you're tryna press for it to work,but when it comes to the scene button those things are kinda hard to press becouse this game needs a mouse to be playable
That's why i recommend you just buy a OTG or Micro USB its a mouse adaptor so you can use a mouse on android

Reactions: Nikocan

kri1927

Sep 7, 2017
this versionnn That scene of the tanned girl is the best!! (I like ahegao and creampie so that's why XD) (still haven't play mae story tho...)

kri1927

Sep 7, 2017
how do we do horse ride? I have 60 AP now but it doesn't trigger something T_T Stuck At progress 4
Edit - nvm I just check her schedules she appear at 3-5 pm at horse stable

Last edited:

bugfinder

Jan 30, 2019
I converted the old mod for version 2.0
contains : big D mod during anna sneak sex, vaginal sex in bathroom (daisy), deep sex (daisy sneak) and anna hide and seek vaginal

late edit : you put this under \www\img\pictures

put the files not the folders inside this folder and replace existing files
did this compatible for 2.3 v?

4.10 star(s) 160 Votes