Anbu.S

Oct 16, 2020
after playing for 45 min the box that has the farming tools, to the bottom right, disappeared!

I tried to save and restart the game but still not appearing again? can anyone help please.

For the records, this is by far the best game that I look forward for more new updates :)

Reactions: F9Zoney

onionhead

Jan 26, 2018
after playing for 45 min the box that has the farming tools, to the bottom right, disappeared!

I tried to save and restart the game but still not appearing again? can anyone help please.

For the records, this is by far the best game that I look forward for more new updates :)
Have the same issue here

Reactions: F9Zoney

JayBee

Sep 13, 2017
How do you advance to Kate's Stage 7 "Cindy's useful information"? My affection and progress are way past the requirements.

JDFlash

Dec 20, 2020
Wondering, will there be any growth situations, since there is mini pixie dust, maybe something that does the opposite, and maybe not just growth on him, maybe girls hit hit with it and experience overall or parts growth(like Breast Expansion)?

Reactions: sniper69

Hrapysha

Feb 24, 2018
Wondering, will there be any growth situations, since there is mini pixie dust, maybe something that does the opposite, and maybe not just growth on him, maybe girls hit hit with it and experience overall or parts growth(like Breast Expansion)?
There's a sprite with huge boobs Anna in the data folder, if you crack CGs. It's unused, but who knows what possibilities it may provide in the future

Reactions: sniper69

Hrapysha

Feb 24, 2018
any beastiality?
There was a great commotion like a year ago that resulted in a full fledged civil war on Milda's discord. The results are the following: bestiality is banned indefinitely unless said otherwise directly from the dev. In short - no, there is none and won't be any at all

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
The bottom right tool box is missing, and reloading hasn't brought it back. Anyone else getting this problem?
I have the same problem. At first i thought i forgot the controls, but i started the old version and as soon as i left the house i can switch between items. In the new version i simply cant

Have the same issue here

Attached, a quick fix for this problem.

Download, decompress and replace the "Map010.json" file inside the "\www\data" sub-folder of the game (DO a BACKUP of the original file FIRST).

Note: It's not completely impossible that I've introduced a issue with this toolbar (theoretically no, but ...). If you still can see it in a apparently "impossible" situation, just don't use it.

Last edited:

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
1647434355597.png

Phrasing XD this can mean something totally different, to people with more extreme fetishes.

edit:

*checks cgs*

*horse is female*

*they do naughty stuff around the horse*

me: "Is this gonna be a reverse of bones tales the manor... where the animals are LIs instead of doing the Lis?" (ngl, still better than doing what bones tales did :| and the "optional" turn off.... yet the scene where the LI gets horny from playing with the horse hasn't been given a new reason for the horny XD )

Also me: "Why are that horses eyes so pretty...."

915054993dfff29747fe3b2d7d1a8c34563aa66886a2f0b1bfca25e87a1b0cec.jpg

On a serious note: props to the artist, they do a great job matching the artstyle.

Last edited:

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
There's a sprite with huge boobs Anna in the data folder, if you crack CGs. It's unused, but who knows what possibilities it may provide in the future
A sprite or some pictures (i.e. Anna - Pose-1/2/3) ?

Because AFAIR these pictures are used during the Christmas day (i.e. dinner).

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
any beastiality?
If there is, it will be MC on beast, not beast on LI. (cause well... the beasts are female soooo :| and game seems to be heavily MC only dick, and at most you get will be dildos)

But no, not unless you count MC feeling an LIs boobs while on horse back, or getting a handjob while hosing down the horse as beasty content. (Or milking the cows... and slapping their hide...)

BOREALUM

Nov 30, 2018
greetings everyone, im new to this title, how much content does it currently have in terms of scenes and relationship progression? thanks in advance

Reactions: JapanFreak
4.10 star(s) 160 Votes