mrcastor11

Mar 4, 2018
Does anyone have a complete save file of version 0.2.2?
is that mine was deleted and I want to start 0.2.3 from the beginning

Apr 5, 2021
Christmas: complete all the decoration tasks you was given in the morning (as i remember it just a pine tree decoration) then go to bed Santa will visit you at night
Halloween: Click on MC's closet on date 30th, click on lady's costume and buy it (dont remmeber exactly how), talk to Daisy in her room at night and start the minigame
thanks!~

Nov 24, 2019
this game seems like it be a good game but by the second day this game keeps freezing the picture of the game the game will still play because i can enter a door and menu just wont change scenes reason i know only the picture isnt moving is because i can hear the door and menu

Usudi

Jan 3, 2019
The bottom right tool box is missing, and reloading hasn't brought it back. Anyone else getting this problem?
I have the same problem. At first i thought i forgot the controls, but i started the old version and as soon as i left the house i can switch between items. In the new version i simply cant

Reactions: XProudNoobX
Nov 23, 2020
I converted the old mod for version 2.0
contains : big D mod during anna sneak sex, vaginal sex in bathroom (daisy), deep sex (daisy sneak) and anna hide and seek vaginal

late edit : you put this under \www\img\pictures

put the files not the folders inside this folder and replace existing files
Does this still work in the recent updates?

4.10 star(s) 163 Votes