BiggusDikkus

Jan 5, 2018
I can't seem to get the first horse washing event. I've already gone riding many times. Is there a specific day on which this occurs?

Gido

Sep 22, 2018
I can't seem to get the first horse washing event. I've already gone riding many times. Is there a specific day on which this occurs?
instead of joining her while riding just say no and you get the washing scene or just skip time to the 16:00

JapanFreak

Sep 15, 2019
greetings everyone, im new to this title, how much content does it currently have in terms of scenes and relationship progression? thanks in advance
wait out a bit there is not much and its scathered to many characters youll have to wait a long time to progress with a specific char you like.....

ShocLite12

Oct 24, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Daily Lives of My Countryside v0.2.3.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
The Mega app does not really work any more. All it does is take you to the download page for the Mega app regardless of whether you have the app installed.

Last edited:

Claroquesi

May 16, 2020
When I see horse content without bestiality tag :cry:

Bruh… Don’t you guys have other fetishes? Is always bestiality, and i’m impressed by how many people requested that, like recommend something else, other kinks, fetishes, whatever you like, big breast, small chest, anal, prolapse, big penis, weight gain, whatever you like, but just put to sleep the bestiality tag now! It’s like kriptonite to the dev by this point.
Don’t get mad at me but recommend something else you like my guy.

Flying.Whale

Apr 19, 2018
What transformation are in this game?
Transformation???

any updated guide? its hard to progress even with phone-events to any characters
Yeah. Game progression is kinda hard sometimes. Is not very intuitive. That needs a very serious improve. Anyway, check the phone, there you can see the events and stages for every character avaliable on the game, and also where you can find each character during the day. That is kinda all the guide inside the game. I already found every new scene, it wasn't extremely hard, but trying to progress was kinda tedious.

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
What transformation are in this game?
The MC can get fairy dust that temporarily shrinks his penis from "3rd leg" to "normal human size". To allow him to penetrate a smol hole. Oh also triggers a blowjob scene

Claroquesi

May 16, 2020
The farming tools disappeared in the android port. Any solutions?
In PC they also dissapeard, i don’t think the farming tools are very usefull to the story, you have other way to gain money, and is by helping the “husband” of Douei at 6 or 7 am, he will pay you $100, so the farming thing isn’t very important for now. “I guess”

4.10 star(s) 160 Votes