loco264899

Aug 28, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Many thanks to Kururin for this great fan art ntr. I love you so much man xd, having said that I don't want any crybaby to complain about this, they've already been warned"]

Blua ido

Mar 31, 2021
oh i see that in the end you were able to upload it

btw i mentioned this to you and i'll say it again
i did that edit with all the hate in my heart, and my thoughts were ''The more i despise my edit, the more you like it'' :KEK:
no hard feelings tho, just... ... glad that you like it ( ͡ಥ ʖ̯ ͡ಥ)

• Haha
Reactions: loco264899

Mogul Khan

Aug 5, 2020
How do I get the access to this one? Seems there's no dialogue I can talk this with Mae in morning and afternoon on the weekends

Mogul Khan

Aug 5, 2020
Make sure you have 90 affection points with her. Talk to her at 16:00 on Saturday or Sunday.
Still no dialogue of talking to her about the trip with a horse, instead the both of them ride the horse inside the fence and no talk. I even have the 90 AP and 15 Progress, I even tried some numerous number like 190 AP and 25 Progress.

Reactions: Ragingrager

f95guest389

Jul 27, 2018
Still no dialogue of talking to her about the trip with a horse, instead the both of them ride the horse inside the fence and no talk. I even have the 90 AP and 15 Progress, I even tried some numerous number like 190 AP and 25 Progress.
Talk to her at 15:00 and decline the ride, then you can talk to her a second time for the scene.

Hodedra

May 7, 2020
Every time someone asks in the thread if there's going to be bestiality, an angel loses its penis. True story!
Good, so it means sodomizing angels without dicks is not gay.

On the other hand, the disappearing toolbar bug is back.

Mogul Khan

Aug 5, 2020
anyone with the save of Stage 12 of Mae with the boobie and HJ? I can't trigger the scenes even If I decline her request to join her ride, the second request is still the same

Reactions: Ragingrager

Hrapysha

Feb 24, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Many thanks to Kururin for this great fan art ntr. I love you so much man xd, having said that I don't want any crybaby to complain about this, they've already been warned"]
Снимок.PNG

4.10 star(s) 160 Votes