Flying.Whale

Apr 19, 2018
The MC can get fairy dust that temporarily shrinks his penis from "3rd leg" to "normal human size". To allow him to penetrate a smol hole. Oh also triggers a blowjob scene
Oh, yeah. Is only that. D*ck become a small dick, that is all. That trigger 2 scenes with Anna.

Sukme

Dec 21, 2017
Are there no animations for the "CPR"? All I'm getting a pictures.
Yeah I thinks that's part of 'only animating the important stuff' - although apparently my idea of 'important' (IE: actual sex scenes) is different than the devs

Last edited:
Reactions: Padav22

Anbu.S

Oct 16, 2020

Attached, a quick fix for this problem.

Download, decompress and replace the "Map010.json" file inside the "\www\data" sub-folder of the game (DO a BACKUP of the original file FIRST).

Note: It's not completely impossible that I've introduced a issue with this toolbar (theoretically no, but ...). If you still can see it in a apparently "impossible" situation, just don't use it.
thanks that solved the problem!!

Gdiggers

Dec 27, 2019
First time playing through all the content (had only played to the end with the two main girls), and I gotta say, I hope the dev sticks with this game. Really good so far and the potential is top tier. This is one of those games I'm okay waiting for content because I know it's gonna be good. Keep up the great work, Milda Sento!

Claroquesi

May 16, 2020
How can i see Mae wet dream secene? Everytime i sleep it turn into black screen ( alreqdy tried sleep in day)
The thing that i did is sleep in the day or afternoon, if that doesn’t work try pressing enter several times or hold enter, the other thing will be to open the menu in there but idk if it works. And last will be changing affection points or the progress in general, didn’t try the last but it could work, that’s all the metods that i know.

cannon9009

Aug 17, 2018
The Mega app does not really work any more. All it does is take you to the download page for the Mega app regardless of whether you have the app installed.
It's a glitch. I'm not having that issue. Try importing it to your MEGA folder from the button on the page, it should sync still to the dedicated MEGA folder. Move it out of the folder to wherever you keep android apps and delete it from your MEGA folder on the site if it's still there.

cannon9009

Aug 17, 2018
There was a great commotion like a year ago that resulted in a full fledged civil war on Milda's discord. The results are the following: bestiality is banned indefinitely unless said otherwise directly from the dev. In short - no, there is none and won't be any at all
Every time someone asks in the thread if there's going to be bestiality, an angel loses its penis. True story!

Augrillex

Aug 10, 2020
How to get the lady box? I have bought it from Leto's shop. It's said wait for the package to arrive but i don't know where retrieve it

rickpool98

Dec 11, 2017
ok so how do i get the ann hoomework sceen i know pres and hold the middle mouse buttion but is there an eiser way. How do you properly play the bad minigame

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 160 Votes