Rickolin

Jan 1, 2019
It seems strange to see some scenes with sound and only the image, but what can be done? Milda said that only the important scenes would be animated. :(

Seinks

Mar 17, 2018
I converted the old mod for version 2.0
contains : big D mod during anna sneak sex, vaginal sex in bathroom (daisy), deep sex (daisy sneak) and anna hide and seek vaginal

late edit : you put this under \www\img\pictures

put the files not the folders inside this folder and replace existing files
Does it work in version 2.3?

Blua ido

Mar 31, 2021
Does it work in version 2.3?
i'm almost sure that it works, you're replacing pictures but no adding neither a picture or a script/text, so i think it's basically ''universal'', unless milda delete some images in these scenes or change the name of the files

And i was bored and did an fast edit, hope someone likes it(꒪_꒪;)(Maybe i overdid the text and symbols, but i like in that way)
Eavesdrop2.png

Last edited:

Madeni

Oct 17, 2021
Hello
I'm seeing content updates in the changelogs, but has the game changed its structure yet ?
I remember playing it some months ago and the content was great, but the lack of proper structure and progression made getting to any scene a chore.

happy395

May 28, 2019
After playing for a while the box that has the farming tools, to the bottom under, disappeared!
I tried to save and restart the game but still not appearing again? can anyone help please.

TRICKSTΞR

Sep 9, 2021
After playing for a while the box that has the farming tools, to the bottom under, disappeared!
I tried to save and restart the game but still not appearing again? can anyone help please.
It's a game bug everyone is experiencing after the new game update. Hoping the DEV will release a bug fix version of it.

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
How do i fail laundry quest and do i need to buy the Halloween outfit to maker her change outfit?
When doing the laundry quest (i.e. on Friday morning), take also the clothes on Daisy's bed (i.e. those on the floor in her bedroom and those on her bed), put them in the basket in the bathroom and finally report to her in the barn that you've finished.

Blua ido

Mar 31, 2021
Hello
I'm seeing content updates in the changelogs, but has the game changed its structure yet ?
I remember playing it some months ago and the content was great, but the lack of proper structure and progression made getting to any scene a chore.
It's a sandbox Game, it's not like you can just click and that's all
Now, the phone guide it's pretty useful. the only problem un my opinon is that the game needs way more content to not feel empty parts where you don't know what to do
But i'm pretty sure that the structure is not a problem

Ainz1dono

Dec 21, 2021
I already put the mods but i cant deep sex with daisy, i can't big dick in anna, no vagina sex in bath and can't fuck anna in the barn. help guys please....

Rickolin

Jan 1, 2019
This error came out on my screen .
I also have this file and it doesn't give me any errors here the solution would be to update your winrar check what version do you have the version of winrar that I have is 6.11 and this time according to the image I think your file is corrupted try to repair the file with winrar since it may be due to a bad download
bandicam 2022-03-18 07-44-38-094.jpg

4.10 star(s) 160 Votes