lillos

May 22, 2017
hi guys.I wanna ask for help with my pc version.I have linuxlite distro,and I open the game with wine.The problem is that the game works fine but randomly after few minutes it crashes saying nothing about the crash.Anyone had the same problem and can help me?Thanks in advance

Blua ido

Mar 31, 2021
Man I hope the scenes with Kate get animated, gonna be a little disappointed if he doesn't..
Milda said that only the most important scenes will get animated, so unless is sex or something like that, i doubt it will be animated

now, if there are really many people who consider animations as something ''must have'', i think two options.
maybe Milda can ''improve'' old scenes when the game is way more completed (considering that milda is adding x-ray to old scenes, it doesn't sound that crazy)
or maybe i or someone else could learn to make animation from few images then make a mod version

The only thing i think Milda doesn't want to do under any circumstances it's cum animations, these are really complicated to do xd

worldstar123

Dec 26, 2019
Man, can someone PLEASE tell me how to trigger the rumors for Elphaba the Witch? Even after creating a new game it says on the phone that the Event was "PREVIOUS", so I probably skipped it or something? I don't get anything after the first school day event either.

loco264899

Aug 28, 2020
Man, can someone PLEASE tell me how to trigger the rumors for Elphaba the Witch? Even after creating a new game it says on the phone that the Event was "PREVIOUS", so I probably skipped it or something? I don't get anything after the first school day event either.
Go to the entrance of the forest you will get a message then go to school then go to bed and the next day when you go to school you should get an animation.

Reactions: XProudNoobX

FaTaL2020

Dec 29, 2019
Toolbar completely missing. How do I get it back? I did a few searches here but haven't seen a solution on how to get it back.

I've restarted, pressed every key on my keyboard (probably not) and I've restarted the game. The only thing left is restart my save :(

And I can't even swap to them manually in the key items menu D:

I have the same problem

FaTaL2020

Dec 29, 2019
Can someone tell me how to get my tooldbox back I've tried everything aside from starting a new game and nothing. If I have to start a new game then I'm just gonna up and quit peruod

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
Reactions: Min3wH

billyjones

Dec 1, 2017
from what i know you just kinda leave like you go to your school. From your farm you go out and go up and then you get the choice to either go to school or the store i think

Hrapysha

Feb 24, 2018
Снимок.PNG For everyone complaining about bugs - those are on the pics are gonna be fixed in the next hotfix (on March 22th) with the public version released. If you find any more bugs that are not on the list - reply to me here with a screenshot, I'll pass deez bugs to Milda or just join the discord serv and leave it yourself in the bug report channel

4.10 star(s) 160 Votes