Mar 31, 2020
You are wrong dude, read the dialogues, there are many dialogues in which the MC calls his "aunt" mom and she calls him her son.

The author just put aunt and cousin there to bypass some filters
Show us where in the game he calls the Aunt his mom. Cause the very start of the game shows him getting a nude from his actual mom and the dev has stated that his mom is not Daisy.

CaTa-SF

Jun 16, 2019
You are wrong dude, read the dialogues, there are many dialogues in which the MC calls his "aunt" mom and she calls him her son.

The author just put aunt and cousin there to bypass some filters
Wow, I'm used to the fact that people in F95zone don't read anything, but this is a completely new level of
"I just came here to fap"

Blua ido

Mar 31, 2021
Now, don't bash him :l
He just want to believe that Daisy is Callum's mom. And that's okay, i mean... In this site it's kinda common kink to like the most direct incest, I don't see the reason to criticize him so much
And who knows, maybe you or someone else could do a rewrite to make it happen, it's quite easy with translator++

Reactions: Iceloo

XProudNoobX

Nov 2, 2020
The thing that i did is sleep in the day or afternoon, if that doesn’t work try pressing enter several times or hold enter, the other thing will be to open the menu in there but idk if it works. And last will be changing affection points or the progress in general, didn’t try the last but it could work, that’s all the metods that i know.
The wet dream/Memory scenes aren't working for me, Setting progress to Memory 1 and 2 and sleeping just gives me a Full black screen

ENYYS_42069

Mar 21, 2021
I converted the old mod for version 2.0
contains : big D mod during anna sneak sex, vaginal sex in bathroom (daisy), deep sex (daisy sneak) and anna hide and seek vaginal

late edit : you put this under \www\img\pictures

put the files not the folders inside this folder and replace existing files
Can you make rpgmvp files to png i want to add the mod to thr android version

Bazmanfoo

Mar 8, 2020

Attached, a quick fix for this problem.

Download, decompress and replace the "Map010.json" file inside the "\www\data" sub-folder of the game (DO a BACKUP of the original file FIRST).

Note: It's not completely impossible that I've introduced a issue with this toolbar (theoretically no, but ...). If you still can see it in a apparently "impossible" situation, just don't use it.
not working for me? still no access to toolbar

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
not working for me? still no access to toolbar
Are you sure you've replaced the original file with the one I've provided (i.e. that you've put it in the correct place) ?

The file that I've provided has the following attributes: "Map010.json "
- Size: 919 899 bytes
- Modified: 03/16/2022 13:08

*** Edit ***
- Are you playing on Windows ?
- Are you playing with the version 0.2.3 (my file was for this version) ? Because version 0.2.3.1 is available (see first post of this topic) and it probably already includes a fix for this bug.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 160 Votes