Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Damn. It's already the beginning of the game and I can see that MC seems to have a special relationship with his mother. Nice. :love:
I wonder if we'll see her later in the game.

Reactions: Padav22

Grizzly^_^

Dec 2, 2017
Had a screenfreeze but gameplay apparently continue during the Plank/Peephole discovery Scene early playtime.
After stating that the Steam must come up and weaken the plank, the image doesn't continue. But noticed that the gameplay did in the background, able to move around and access menus....

Leafkiller

Sep 13, 2018
This is how all the farm sims should be, at least with mods.
But even modders have too keep stuff hidden so its mostly not worth the work.

-Rath-

Jun 15, 2020
How to finish a daisy massage?
After you massage both of her spots you can exit. To finish any scene like this one use the hidden exit button at the bottom right. There's also a button at the top right I think that reveals all of the possible touch areas in scenes like this.

Reactions: D Ø Ń J Ú A Ń

DannoBear

May 19, 2018
Don't know if anyone else is having this problem; Every time I try to go over to Douie's Farm for the first time, I no longer have access to my tools from then on.

IamUstupid

Sep 28, 2021
I have a problem in this game.
1: My saves from last version arent working
2: The teachers challenge seems off, i waited 15 mins for her red bar to fo down but it didnt even flich. Is it bugged or what ?

Please respond, thanks

PervyMage32

Jul 29, 2017
The upload on the GoFile page seems to be busted. When I click Download, it just opens up a blank page.

Movikx

Oct 23, 2018
Anyone got a walkthrough for this new version? The walkthrough download is from the outdated one
P to use phone, go to some of the icons until you find a option that show both "events and schedule" to choose, events to see what scenes you had may passed, and events to see exactly where the girls are at

Reactions: stupidmoth
4.10 star(s) 160 Votes