Uncle - 1

Aug 10, 2021
I also have this file and it doesn't give me any errors here the solution would be to update your winrar check what version do you have the version of winrar that I have is 6.11 and this time according to the image I think your file is corrupted try to repair the file with winrar since it may be due to a bad download
View attachment 1710554
Thank you it helped me, I downloaded the winrar file, but where do I throw the files that I unpacked from the mod .

Mistix

Dec 4, 2016
I've no idea what's going on now... I was able to get caught peeping the girls at the swimming pool on v0.2 and now I just peep on them never being caught. I can't start the story line with Kate this way. Am I missing something?

-Rath-

Jun 15, 2020
I've no idea what's going on now... I was able to get caught peeping the girls at the swimming pool on v0.2 and now I just peep on them never being caught. I can't start the story line with Kate this way. Am I missing something?
I was also stuck on this for the longest time and couldn't figure out how to start the swim club questline until I stumbled upon Nina outside the pool. If you're in the same situation I was, then you have to:

1. Talk to Nina when she's out of the pool at 17:00. Answer that "you love swimming" and she'll try to get you on the team. She says to come at 13:00 tomorrow to see what they say.
2. Go to the pool at 13:00 and try to enter. She'll say that they're still working it out.
3. After this, you need to peak on Nina showering at 13:00 by the bushes on the right and hit "keep watching". There's a chance that you'll hear footsteps and need to hide (If it ends with "leave" then try again the next day).
4. Choose "the tree" and you'll get caught. Repeat the process another day and get caught a second time.
5. Now when you try to enter the pool at 13:00 you can join the club.
6. Clean the pool with the broom northeast of the pool up to twice a day to increase affection with the club and unlock their scenes.

Hope this helps!

Rickolin

Jan 1, 2019
Where do I put these files in the game folder I can 't figure out, please help me .
you have to unzip that four rar files then copy all the files you unzipped into the Daily Lives of My Countryside/www/img/pictures folder you hit paste it will ask you to replace you hit yes and that's it remember to paste them into the last folder called pictures
bandicam 2022-03-18 11-46-29-522.jpg

Mistix

Dec 4, 2016
I was also stuck on this for the longest time and couldn't figure out how to start the swim club questline until I stumbled upon Nina outside the pool. If you're in the same situation I was, then you have to:

1. Talk to Nina when she's out of the pool at 17:00. Answer that "you love swimming" and she'll try to get you on the team. She says to come at 13:00 tomorrow to see what they say.
2. Go to the pool at 13:00 and try to enter. She'll say that they're still working it out.
3. After this, you need to peak on Nina showering at 13:00 by the bushes on the right and hit "keep watching". There's a chance that you'll hear footsteps and need to hide (If it ends with "leave" then try again the next day).
4. Choose "the tree" and you'll get caught. Repeat the process another day and get caught a second time.
5. Now when you try to enter the pool at 13:00 you can join the club.
6. Clean the pool with the broom northeast of the pool up to twice a day to increase affection with the club and unlock their scenes.

Hope this helps!
Man! Ty so much, I completely forgot about Nina lol...

4.10 star(s) 160 Votes