Rickolin

Jan 1, 2019
I don't know, but Joyce's presentation or entrance would have been different, it's just that for her to appear, you have to complete certain levels of certain characters, that is, the doui route at a certain level, that of mae, anna and daisy is just that the route of doui and that of mae are not my favorites, that is to say that they are not my favorite characters

Mar 31, 2020
I agree with you since I have seen the suggestions stored, rather the suggestions that she has chosen to gradually integrate them into the game and the majority are anal sex or some like double penis
One of those was my commission scene so that's not really a fair critique. The rest of the reasoning for the lack of vaginal scenes mostly has to do with the fact that the game takes a very long time to build up to vaginal for most characters. That being said, Daisy has one (Two with Halloween), Pixie has one, Mae has one, random schoolgirls have one, Santi has one, and Kate has one.

Reactions: Fen_enF
Feb 7, 2023
One of those was my commission scene so that's not really a fair critique. The rest of the reasoning for the lack of vaginal scenes mostly has to do with the fact that the game takes a very long time to build up to vaginal for most characters. That being said, Daisy has one (Two with Halloween), Pixie has one, Mae has one, random schoolgirls have one, Santi has one, and Kate has one.
Maybe, but the Halloween one, in my opinion, I wouldn't consider it the same as Mae's, just a memory, yes, yes, in fact, but the game really doesn't feel that rhythm of vaginal sex, but more anal, even, but hey, we all have different ways of see or how we feel the game during its trallectoria and I'm sorry if I offended you or something since as you say one of them was your order since my intention is not to offend since sometimes we respond positively or negatively to the point of view of another or an opinion or question but without knowing that in some way others can be offended either by being in favor of or against a comment

Reactions: Rickolin
Mar 31, 2020
Maybe, but the Halloween one, in my opinion, I wouldn't consider it the same as Mae's, just a memory, yes, yes, in fact, but the game really doesn't feel that rhythm of vaginal sex, but more anal, even, but hey, we all have different ways of see or how we feel the game during its trallectoria and I'm sorry if I offended you or something since as you say one of them was your order since my intention is not to offend since sometimes we respond positively or negatively to the point of view of another or an opinion or question but without knowing that in some way others can be offended either by being in favor of or against a comment
I'm not offended really, just explaining why one of them is in the game since it paid for when the game was really early so it got added in when it probably wouldn't get added in until later normally. I do get why people have that sentiment as what you're mostly counting would be scenes with actual setup and story so events and memories don't really count. Still, there aren't that many anal scenes either but most of the scenes are foreplay based so I do get why between the few penetration scenes, it feels like there are more anal scenes.

tcjUC

Feb 20, 2022
how do I get to Ek "impressions changed" (already helped with the chickens, did the pixie sliding and the backup room keys)

YUTREF

Aug 28, 2020
You can play this on joi play the problem is when you massage your aunt you can touch it what ever you do you cant touch the shoulders to massage it i dont know how to fix that does anybody knows?
Hey, when you play using JOI, can you navigate the Phone?
I tried playing it with JOI, but i can't do anything on Phone menu

Fraino

Feb 10, 2023
hey umm, I hope this still works.
Is there a simper way to download the game? because there are certain files you mentioned didn't show up for me.
or maybe I've done something wrong, sorry for disturbing, irony even know if anyone will see this but hope you have a great day

TakosMilGrau

Sep 25, 2018
Wish H devs would break away from RPGM/renpy sometimes
I don't disagree, but considering a ton of them take ages to make updates and/or the updates usually are not significant, I would rather them using a simpler engine than jumping to something more complex like Unity.

Reactions: mrttao

Kaiki-tan

Nov 3, 2022
Wish H devs would break away from RPGM/renpy sometimes
To be fair, many eroge devs are often artists who decided to make a game with very limited knowledge on writing code or anything related to such learning as they progress. As much as I dislike them as well, both RPGM and renpy are easy to work with, also they've been here for a while so if you have any issues with them someone online likely already asked that and got answered about it for you. Although for people that know what they're doing, those engines are a pain in the ass... However, you still can make some pretty legit stuff. I think Karryn's Prison is a good example for RPGM, but it is using newer tools and even then it is clear the engine limited many things in its development.

Reactions: Riaman

MadGenuis

Jan 6, 2019
This game is a western styled copy of summer memories by dojin otome. He even stole the clock sound effect that happens when a new day starts.
Eh, I guess I can see superficial similarities in themes and isolated elements, but saying that this is a copy of that is like saying that Call of Duty was a copy of Battlefield 1942, or that Guild Wars 2 is a copy of World of Warcraft. Honestly there would have to be a lot more blatant similarities for me to consider it a copy. I would also say that I had serious gripes with Summer Memories, too.

That being said, and for anyone curious what became of my inquiries regarding the game: I decided to take matters into my own hands, as was suggested. I have re-downloaded the game and am currently in the process of slowly working my way through it, taking notes along the way, and I once I at least have observations for the events that were specifically mentioned in the discussion on the topic, I fully intend to write out an analysis of the issue to share here.
Yes, I am that weird and that much of a nerd. No, I don't have that much free time, so it'll probably take a little while. It just frustrates me that information on something that is important for my enjoyment of this kind of game was unavailable... so I'm making it available.

Now, as a semi-early observation, I will say that Callum isn't as bad as I remembered. I still have concerns, thoughts and theories about him and the rest of the characters as well as the setting, but I'll save all of that for the actual analysis, after I have had time to go over my findings, organize my notes and build a proper supported conclusion.

Last edited:

Goldias

May 18, 2022
2.6.1 is here but oh boy the amount of new bug, A lot of Scene are gone, pixie scene, elphaba scene, joice scene, teddy scene, this is a problem since i'm focusing in Pixie before moving to the other waifu

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
This game is a western styled copy of summer memories by dojin otome. He even stole the clock sound effect that happens when a new day starts.
No it obviously isn't. And about the clock, rpgm has a lot of sounds which comes with the program, one of those being the sound of a clock, that's why they sound the same. Is summer memories a copy of any other aunt/cousin incest game prior to itself?

Reactions: OGTrashDaddy :D
4.10 star(s) 160 Votes