Claroquesi

May 16, 2020
Eh, I guess I can see superficial similarities in themes and isolated elements, but saying that this is a copy of that is like saying that Call of Duty was a copy of Battlefield 1942, or that Guild Wars 2 is a copy of World of Warcraft. Honestly there would have to be a lot more blatant similarities for me to consider it a copy. I would also say that I had serious gripes with Summer Memories, too.

That being said, and for anyone curious what became of my inquiries regarding the game: I decided to take matters into my own hands, as was suggested. I have re-downloaded the game and am currently in the process of slowly working my way through the game, taking notes along the way, and I once I at least have observations the events that were specifically mentioned in the discussion on the topic, I fully intend to write out an analysis of the issue to share here.
Yes, I am that weird and that much of a nerd. No, I don't have that much free time, so it'll probably take a little while. It just frustrates me that information on something that is important for my enjoyment of this kind of game was unavailable... so I'm making it available.

Now, as a semi-early observation, I will say that Callum isn't as bad as I remembered. I still have concerns, thoughts and theories about him and the rest of the characters as well as the setting, but I'll save all of that for the actual analysis, after I have had time to go over my findings, organize my notes and build a proper supported conclusion.
God is judging

MadGenuis

Jan 6, 2019
God is judging
Oh shit, really? Me, specifically? I had no idea, thanks so much for telling me! Just right now or, like, all the time? Do you have inside information on this? Should I be looking out for lightning strikes or just the universe coming to smite me in general?

Seems like a strange place to draw the line, but if you say so it must be true.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: gmdetetive

Chinran

Mar 20, 2019
I converted the old mod for version 2.0
contains : big D mod during anna sneak sex, vaginal sex in bathroom (daisy), deep sex (daisy sneak) and anna hide and seek vaginal

late edit : you put this under \www\img\pictures

put the files not the folders inside this folder and replace existing files
does this mod still do anything with the current version?

BlackeyeVuk

Nov 1, 2018
This game is a western styled copy of summer memories by dojin otome. He even stole the clock sound effect that happens when a new day starts.
My friend, instead of being negative twat, familiarise yourself with royalty-free music,sounds and effects.
100% of games from smallest to triple AAA use them for just about anything. And with a good reason.
(not gonna explain to you how impossible existence of a game with licensed sound effect would be, not to mention you can't copyright it in the first place)

Last edited:
Reactions: chickenmaid

Inzaimor

Feb 9, 2023
Tried searching and seems others have had the same issue. With the big dick mod, the extra options don't work anymore right? Tried placing the files several times and also attempted in game.
Or do you have to do it on a clean save? Older version of the game?
Couldn't find a solid answer, if anyone knows.

4.10 star(s) 160 Votes