cosanoyo

Apr 27, 2020
You know, reading the couple of posts before this one got me thinking... for all of my analyzing Callum, even after firmly establishing that he is special somehow, the story doesn't offer any explanation as to why he is special, only how he is (he has super-semen, pretty much). But I can't help but wonder if we can't predict what the case might be based on what is currently in the game.
Assuming, of course, that Milda isn't just pulling stuff out of their ass and going with whatever feels right in the moment of writing rather than trying to build a world that makes sense. Which is definitely a possibility. But let's not think about that right now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
i think that Milda said some time ago that he (?) doesen´t know how to write the story, so thats why the game is a mess storywise

DatWanGai

Apr 15, 2019
And that's why he needs a writer. A pity the last one went AWOL.
Hmmm....as much as I enjoy a good story, honestly this game wouldn't really benefit from it imo. It's too inconsistent with the thought process and actions of the characters. If it's hard to find a good writer, Milda should just cut their losses and make the game more like a nukige. Just forsake story and make the H happen because H. I'm basically just here for the animations and artstyle, everything else is just a nice extra.

Basically, if this game was going to rely on story it should have focused on Daisy and Anne primary until their routes were completed only veering off in relation to characters directly involved with the progression of their stories. ATM it feels like Milda's thought process is "What do I want to add?" rather than "How do I progress from here?" which doesn't really work for a game with a story.

Last edited:
Reactions: gmdetetive

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
Hmmm....as much as I enjoy a good story, honestly this game wouldn't really benefit from it imo. It's too inconsistent with the thought process and actions of the characters. If it's hard to find a good writer, Milda should just cut their losses and make the game more like a nukige. Just forsake story and make the H happen because H. I'm basically just here for the animations and artstyle, everything else is just a nice extra.

Basically, if this game was going to rely on story it should have focused on Daisy and Anne primary until their routes were completed only veering off in relation to characters directly involved with the progression of their stories. ATM it feels like Milda's thought process is "What do I want to add?" rather than "How do I progress from here?" which doesn't really work for a game with a story.
I mean, I'm here for the fap too, but it wouldn't be bad if the story actually make sense. One thing I agree with you is that he should focus on scenes rather than story. And for fuck's sake, give Daisy some progress once every two updates at the very least, or else the Daisy's obssesive fanatics won't let us rest.

DatWanGai

Apr 15, 2019
I mean, I'm here for the fap too, but it wouldn't be bad if the story actually make sense. One thing I agree with you is that he should focus on scenes rather than story. And for fuck's sake, give Daisy some progress once every two updates at the very least, or else the Daisy's obssesive fanatics won't let us rest.
You don't make games for a portion of the fans. If they get that out of hand just ban them and be done with it, Daisy has a good number of scenes and the most progress of the characters. Anne on the other hand hasn't really changed from the start of the story with the exception that she now knows MC's little soldier ain't so little but it's only shows in the scenes made for it.
You still can't take a bath regularly with her without using fairy dust so that scene is now feels off and despite being naively open about things sexual, nothing has been done with her except a morning bj and the homework scene which also ends in a bj.

Rather than adding new characters for the hell of it and doing brand new scenes for the characters, Milda would be better off updating old scenes so that they actually make sense with current developments.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And that's just for those two, don't get me started on Mae, Mabel and the teacher....so much can be done that's just not being done.

Reactions: Flash Dingo
Feb 7, 2023
everything you said gives me an idea maybe i can do the kind of 2, 3 or 4 scenes per level an example would be with anna when she wakes you up and finds out the true size of your penis in the morning
level 1 masturbates you
level 2 gives you a blowjob
level 3 anal sex
and level 4 vaginal sex
It would be enough up to level 3 since you could choose between anal or vaginal depending on how much affection we have with the characters, although some scenes may not require 3 levels but 2, such as daysi in the bathroom with the drink, the first is anal and the second vaginal the same would happen with the other characters but I feel that it would be even more work but as I said it is just an idea that crossed my mind please do not hate me :WutFace:

Ozzyapk94

Feb 24, 2023
Been playing this on android, got quite far but have yet to figure out how to pulls out the menu for farming to do the quest, anyone seem to figure out a technique for that menu

Draupnir7

Sep 3, 2020
Been playing this on android, got quite far but have yet to figure out how to pulls out the menu for farming to do the quest, anyone seem to figure out a technique for that menu
You just click on the arrow next to the tool. Maybe clicking on the picture of the tool works too.

Ozzyapk94

Feb 24, 2023
You just click on the arrow next to the tool. Maybe clicking on the picture of the tool works too.
Cant even see the tools though, its the little black box when outside of the farm, cant seem to get that one open lol, just wanna try some farming

Draupnir7

Sep 3, 2020
Cant even see the tools though, its the little black box when outside of the farm, cant seem to get that one open lol, just wanna try some farming
I don't know what you mean by 'little black box when outside of the farm', because it's supposed to disappear when you leave Daisy's farm.
1677688973258.png See? Nothing here.

Besides, the only farmable plot so far is that small one south of the house. Leaving that map to farm is pointless.

Reactions: amsousa

Ozzyapk94

Feb 24, 2023
I don't know what you mean by 'little black box when outside of the farm', because it's supposed to disappear when you leave Daisy's farm.
View attachment 2429257 See? Nothing here.

Besides, the only farmable plot so far is that small one south of the house. Leaving that map to farm is pointless.
My bad sorry i worded that bad!

yeah i meant outside of the house where theres a plot at the bottom. Thats the box ive been trying to open

Draupnir7

Sep 3, 2020
My bad sorry i worded that bad!

yeah i meant outside of the house where theres a plot at the bottom. Thats the box ive been trying to open
I think I know what the problem is. I have no idea why people keep trying to play these on Android devices...
I also have no idea how Android handles things, so I may be entirely off-target, but all I can say is, get a stylus and try very hard to hit that arrow there.
1677708220466.png

ChocoBoshi

Feb 14, 2020
If I'm not mistaken you cant farm on the android version, it isn't supported by the creator so you'd have to ask whoever made the port

LioMatt63

Aug 4, 2019
If I'm not mistaken you cant farm on the android version, it isn't supported by the creator so you'd have to ask whoever made the port
You can farm on android, I've done it on the latest version. Click on the black box, it brings out the slider with tools, then select the tool you want and click on the farmable area. If you can't do that, you might have a bug

ChocoBoshi

Feb 14, 2020
You can farm on android, I've done it on the latest version. Click on the black box, it brings out the slider with tools, then select the tool you want and click on the farmable area. If you can't do that, you might have a bug
I don't use the android port, just repeating things I've heard from several people who do from the creators discord

4.10 star(s) 160 Votes