FunkyMonkey

Aug 29, 2017
How do you trigger the first event with the tanned girl at the pool (the sunscreen oil)? I have Kate at max progression already and enough AP with the swimming club but can't seem to trigger it.

Log_Launcher

Jan 23, 2022
why
I converted the old mod for version 2.0
contains : big D mod during anna sneak sex, vaginal sex in bathroom (daisy), deep sex (daisy sneak) and anna hide and seek vaginal

late edit : you put this under \www\img\pictures

put the files not the folders inside this folder and replace existing files
mine wont work :(

ejmuerte

Sep 24, 2018
how do you transfer save files to another new updated version? i kinda forgot what file to transfer, i havent touch this game for a long time now, last version i play was 2.5 so i need to transfer to 2.6.1 bug fix.

LioMatt63

Aug 4, 2019
V0.2.7 STATUS - 87%
Art - 58/58
Write - 50%
Code - 0%
We are going to win
Wouldn't bet too much on that. Coding usually gives Milda issues. I'd be surprised if we see it before mid/late March.

how do you transfer save files to another new updated version? i kinda forgot what file to transfer, i havent touch this game for a long time now, last version i play was 2.5 so i need to transfer to 2.6.1 bug fix.
Depends on the version you're playing. For the PC version, you just have to move the save files across from the save folder in the www folder.

Mobile is a bit more longer since android locked access to their obb folders. File commander used to work, but I see as of a recent update, it doesn't. Hopefully someone else can offer an alternative

ejmuerte

Sep 24, 2018
Wouldn't bet too much on that. Coding usually gives Milda issues. I'd be surprised if we see it before mid/late March.

Depends on the version you're playing. For the PC version, you just have to move the save files across from the save folder in the www folder.

Mobile is a bit more longer since android locked access to their obb folders. File commander used to work, but I see as of a recent update, it doesn't. Hopefully someone else can offer an alternative
im using on pc version any specific file in "www" folder to transfer to the latest game version?

4.10 star(s) 160 Votes