Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
After this update who will be the next character?
No idea. Milda stated that he would be in charge of deciding the main character of one every two updates. Emmy was the protagonist this time because of the patrons, so he will be choosing the character this time. I don't remember him saying who will it be either.

Reactions: amsousa

ChocoBoshi

Feb 14, 2020
What is the Ring Ding Dong event ? When the mom comes over ?
No idea. Milda stated that he would be in charge of deciding the main character of one every two updates. Emmy was the protagonist this time because of the patrons, so he will be choosing the character this time. I don't remember him saying who will it be either.
Emmi and Korona (the girl that delivers the Halloween costume) are being updated this time and then next update will be centered around Mabel. Since they both tied he decided to give them both an update starting with Emmi. After the Mabel update he's going to choose so that he can get the story to a place he wants to, I'm assuming that means the principal will be involved since that's where the main story progression ended.

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
Emmi and Korona (the girl that delivers the Halloween costume) are being updated this time and then next update will be centered around Mabel. Since they both tied he decided to give them both an update starting with Emmi. After the Mabel update he's going to choose so that he can get the story to a place he wants to, I'm assuming that means the principal will be involved since that's where the main story progression ended.
Milda.png
Almost, he's working in Mabel in this update, so he will ne choosing during update 0.2.8 and not 0.2.9.

Masterryan222

Oct 24, 2020
Bro, the message said literally that he's working on BOTH for 0.2.7, which is this update. So yeah, we are getting both for this update.
Gentlement he mentioned in the lazt update in order to conserve time and reach deadlines hrs only focusing on 1 character from now on ... maybe hes gonna do 2 on this one but not clear anymore since theres only been emmi spoilers so far

4.10 star(s) 160 Votes