Iceloo

Sep 20, 2019
Milda said on his discord that he will split it into 2 updates, Emmi first because she won the poll and Mabel the next update because she was close to Emmi in the poll

Claroquesi

May 16, 2020
Bro, the message said literally that he's working on BOTH for 0.2.7, which is this update. So yeah, we are getting both for this update.
Yeah, but he changed plans because now all of the scenes are gonna be animated again, and since that is going to take time, he decided to split the updates

ChocoBoshi

Feb 14, 2020
Almost, he's working in Mabel in this update, so he will ne choosing during update 0.2.8 and not 0.2.9.
I'm in his discord, this update is Emmi and Korona and next one will be Mabel. He has a status chart for all the things he's working on this update and Mabel isn't in them. That update is from last September, before he even started working on the Pixie update. If you want updates about whats going on you should use his discord rather than subscribestar.

Last edited:
Reactions: ejmuerte
Sep 27, 2022
I'm in his discord, this update is Emmi and Korona and next one will be Mabel. He has a status chart for all the things he's working on this update and Mabel isn't in them. That update is from last September, before he even started working on the Pixie update. If you want updates about whats going on you should use his discord rather than subscribestar.
Any ETA on when the update comes out? want to play the game but ill wait if its like 1 week or 2 till update.

Microbaked

May 16, 2017
Oooo, can't wait! Update is just around the corner!

I haven't played in a couple of updates, been holding out to come back with lots of new content!

Although, I really wish the Dev would get rid of the vulgar text, they don't really fit the game well. If the dev hired a writter and that's their doing, then they need'a be fired xD but that's just IMO.

Nov 9, 2022
She will only play hide and seek on the weekend... i.e. Saturday and Sunday
Also save before you play with her because she makes you play rock /paper / scissors to see who will be "it" and if you lose that's it for that day and it is faster to reload than it is to use the phone to roll back the time and try again
Thanks it worked

Claroquesi

May 16, 2020
Oooo, can't wait! Update is just around the corner!

I haven't played in a couple of updates, been holding out to come back with lots of new content!

Although, I really wish the Dev would get rid of the vulgar text, they don't really fit the game well. If the dev hired a writter and that's their doing, then they need'a be fired xD but that's just IMO.
That was the other writer, now there's a new one, we just have to wait and see how the story goes in this update

ChocoBoshi

Feb 14, 2020
That was the other writer, now there's a new one, we just have to wait and see how the story goes in this update
If I'm not mistaken the other writer never actually worked on the game and that's why the last update had the delay, everything in the game as of now was written by Milda. I'm not sure if this update that'll be out soon will have work from the new writer in it but we'll soon see.

joblo9394

Jul 4, 2017
personally I don't care if Mabel is this or next update. Either way I am just glad we are finally getting more content with the teacher. This is one of the updates I have been waiting for.:D

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
If I'm not mistaken the other writer never actually worked on the game and that's why the last update had the delay, everything in the game as of now was written by Milda. I'm not sure if this update that'll be out soon will have work from the new writer in it but we'll soon see.
And you are not mistaken.

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
0.2.6.1 bug (reported on Discord only as Info for you)

1) Aunt Douie Sunday 15 hours makes butter - Ask for Milk - There you go - Now you have behind the Hero & Douie pics from the Hero & Mae till the end

2) Principal room 16 hour knock - come in -room empty

Last edited:

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
whenever i try to talk to the guy by the school dumpster i just get ...
what am i missing?
You must play before massage event.
Maybe you must clean before the girl talk to you.
The girl at the swimming place.
The girl at the swimming place (store).
Massage Aunt in the evening/night you must normal get the hint that you want to talk to your friend Theo at school after the masage.
Talk to Theo and he tell you about the Guy by the Dumpsters.
Talk to the Guy at school in the morning.

Last edited:

ferr264987

Dec 28, 2022
Can i use the big dick mod in this version? If yes. How? it dosn't seem to work extracting the files in \www\img\pictures

4.10 star(s) 160 Votes