geunjl

Dec 8, 2021
I'm just testing. While I'm not sure what will come of it. I'm trying to increase the quality of the images in the game to 1440x1080.
Joyce - Pose-1BRUndress2.png Titlescreen.png J1.PNG J3.PNG 1679125646431.png 1679125646431.png
I have no desire (and time) to understand this shitty game code in order to understand how to adapt it to high resolution (so that the menus are large along with the font and all other little things). Joyce - SleepTogether-1-BG_0001.png

Last edited:

ChocoBoshi

Feb 14, 2020
I'm just testing. While I'm not sure what will come of it. I'm trying to increase the quality of the images in the game to 1440x1080.
View attachment 2476596 View attachment 2476597 View attachment 2476598 View attachment 2476599 View attachment 2476605 View attachment 2476605
I have no desire (and time) to understand this shitty game code in order to understand how to adapt it to high resolution (so that the menus are large along with the font and all other little things).
Increasing the resolution of the images wont change the quality, RPG maker wont accept images larger than 720p and so Milda renders his art in that resolution. Upping the pixels will only stretch the images not increase their "quality". Essentially they are high def pixel art so there isn't a way to change their resolution without re-rendering them yourself.

DatWanGai

Apr 15, 2019
When you progress Anna's relationship to helping her with her homework and use the pudding to unlock the next event, she doesn't seem surprised that MC's appendage is now much larger than before (using the dust).
Then when you return to the bathroom scenes you have to use the pixie dust and she doesn't react to it being small again.
I wonder if once Anna sees MC's true size is there a need to return to using the pixie dust?
What do you humble game/ forum enjoyers think?
I've commented on this before, that rather than creating brand new scenes Milda really needs to instead update older scenes to match current situations. I'm happy to go back to Teacher and Mabel but the longer you put it off, the more jarring it becomes.

geunjl

Dec 8, 2021
Increasing the resolution of the images wont change the quality, RPG maker wont accept images larger than 720p and so Milda renders his art in that resolution. Upping the pixels will only stretch the images not increase their "quality". Essentially they are high def pixel art so there isn't a way to change their resolution without re-rendering them yourself.
Ha ha. You are wrong. Take a close look at the first image, this is a screenshot from the game. Now look at pictures 2 and 3. They are identical. J1.png Joyce - SleepTogether-1-BG_0001.png Joyce - SleepTogether-2_0001.png
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

1679132652827.png
I'm having weird problems. I performed all these manipulations with a version of the game that is in a different language than the original game (English). Probably the code has been changed a little here and simply copying the files into the English version did not work for me. I need a more thorough investigation of the problem.

Last edited:
Reactions: XProudNoobX

Jay009

Mar 22, 2018
I've commented on this before, that rather than creating brand new scenes Milda really needs to instead update older scenes to match current situations. I'm happy to go back to Teacher and Mabel but the longer you put it off, the more jarring it becomes.
100%
> Anna pulls off bed sheet to reveal monster snake
> Enjoys it
> Gets into bath and it's 1/10th the size
> No comment
me playing:
1679133993121.png
It's already an amazing game... but it could be perfect!

ChocoBoshi

Feb 14, 2020
Ha ha. You are wrong. Take a close look at the first image, this is a screenshot from the game. Now look at pictures 2 and 3. They are identical. View attachment 2476626 View attachment 2476628 View attachment 2476631

View attachment 2476827
I'm having weird problems. I performed all these manipulations with a version of the game that is in a different language than the original game (English). Probably the code has been changed a little here and simply copying the files into the English version did not work for me. I need a more thorough investigation of the problem.
I'm not sure what you think this proves

Anmitsu

Jul 28, 2017
I don't know if it's just my system but the touch pad is such an absolute garbage on android phone that it's literally nearly impossible to progress when you have to use it during scenes like massage.

geunjl

Dec 8, 2021
View attachment 2476596 View attachment 2476597 View attachment 2476598 View attachment 2476599 View attachment 2476605 View attachment 2476605
I have no desire (and time) to understand this shitty game code in order to understand how to adapt it to high resolution (so that the menus are large along with the font and all other little things). View attachment 2476619
I have finished my mod for v0.2.6.1.

Extract the www folder to the game folder.

Last edited:

xXANBU42Xx

Formerly 'xXAGENT420Xx'
Jun 23, 2019
Daily Lives of My Countryside 0.2.7.1

Changelog v0.2.7:

New Content:

- Emmi, Korona, Sadoka stories progressions

- Emmi 5+ new scenes (plus Tana) (1 sex scene)

- Sadoka 1 new sex scene

- 4 New Characters: Joyce, Ek, Maleena, Teddy

- 3 New Locations: School Teacher and Student Toilet, Outdoor Class

Other:

- Rework Emmi, Korona

Bugfix:

- Lady box delivered and Picnic on the same day

- Stuck at Pixie scene and Maleena 1st meeting

- Watch aunt Douie churning milk, then declining "ask for milk" and still consuming a bottle of milk

- Asking to go on a picnic after the first time reduces Daisy's progress back to 21

- Joyce won't appear, and Anna's last Study Bug. You need to play through Anna's last Study again or use the Phone to change Anna's progress to 9 (If you are playing an old save). After that, Joyce's 1st Meeting will work normally

- Adeera. After 3 PM, Knock and come in; the room is empty

Changelog v0.2.7.1:
- Adeera is stuck
- Dream room, Bear girl's scene stuck
- Morning Teacher Toilet, Betty stuck
- Forgot to add Joyce to the Dream room

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 160 Votes