BigPimpin12

Jan 5, 2018
Did you go on a picnic more than once?
You must play before massage event.
Maybe you must clean before the girl talk to you.
The girl at the swimming place.
The girl at the swimming place (store).
Massage Aunt in the evening/night you must normal get the hint that you want to talk to your friend Theo at school after the masage.
Talk to Theo and he tell you about the Guy by the Dumpsters.
Talk to the Guy at school in the morning.
i progressed the swimming story and then retriggered the rain event, that seemed to work

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
Does he have a writer now, or at least someone to proofread the English version? The latest content had some crazy stuff.
No he doesn't yet. The English in his latest update mighthave been a litte weird, due to the hastiness to do the writing because of the writer going AWOL, but it normally isn't that bad.

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
guys i have a problem with a quest i think i have a bug
so i'm doing the PIXIE quest\
View attachment 2339436
View attachment 2339433
I should do Stage 13/23

but when I arrive at the time (3.00 pm) and go towards the forest the game freezes and I can't do anything anymore and I have to restart the game
what should I do? or how should i unlock this thing?
help me!!!!!
1) You have had the scene Pixie give a blowjob in bed.
2) Next Day stay in bed Pixie give a blowjob in bed.
3) Now you can go in the afternoon to the wood. 15 or 16 hour

The bug freeze came by me aso because I miss the Point 2 that give the freeze at 15 & 16 hour.

chickentenderer

Apr 29, 2022
0.2.6.1 bug (reported on Discord only as Info for you)

1) Aunt Douie Sunday 15 hours makes butter - Ask for Milk - There you go - Now you have behind the Hero & Douie pics from the Hero & Mae till the end

2) Principal room 16 hour knock - come in -room empty
Any update? same issue

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
Can somebody look in my save and try to play further and say me what the problem is?

Aunt Douie I am on Stage 9 when I go to the Cucumber Field I get all time Stage 8. Why I don`t get Stage 10?

When I see it correct that is my problem to unlock Joyce.

Jay009

Mar 22, 2018
When you progress Anna's relationship to helping her with her homework and use the pudding to unlock the next event, she doesn't seem surprised that MC's appendage is now much larger than before (using the dust).
Then when you return to the bathroom scenes you have to use the pixie dust and she doesn't react to it being small again.
I wonder if once Anna sees MC's true size is there a need to return to using the pixie dust?
What do you humble game/ forum enjoyers think?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: gmdetetive

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
When you progress Anna's relationship to helping her with her homework and use the pudding to unlock the next event, she doesn't seem surprised that MC's appendage is now much larger than before (using the dust).
Then when you return to the bathroom scenes you have to use the pixie dust and she doesn't react to it being small again.
I wonder if once Anna sees MC's true size is there a need to return to using the pixie dust?
What do you humble game/ forum enjoyers think?
I sure hope we don't.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Jay009

diamond123456

Dec 2, 2019
idk if anyone notice but i cant trigger the horse trip scene in this patch,can share someone the save for that,i would be really gratefull

4.10 star(s) 160 Votes