Maginoth

Dec 26, 2022
i dont understand how i can get joyce to come, iv've done everything, even do the last study again as mentioned in one of the spiler tabs. can someone explain to me how to do this?

Jun 25, 2018
never seen this one before. Hows the English? Nameable Protagonist?
English is pretty good. The occasional grammar mistake or spelling error or poor word choice but it's pretty solid. I do believe you can name the protag, yes. It's a fantastic game! :)

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
1679279499555.png

But some are.

1679279621390.png

NO FUCKING SHIT... (but how do you play under 18 years old???)

Developer, please either learn English or ask someone to help you with your grammar. Your game is good, but I am about to spontaneously combust every time I play the game nonetheless.

Settum

Jan 10, 2019
View attachment 2481181
Developer, please either learn English or ask someone to help you with your grammar. Your game is good, but I am about to spontaneously combust every time I play the game nonetheless.
Other than the obvious fact that people can easily lie about their age and that most of us had accounts and were looking at restricted content in our early teens... about the grammar.

tenor.png

So, I guess a possible Alabama joke flew over your head.

Reactions: XProudNoobX

SwiggityArgon

Mar 11, 2019
I am having an issue where I go to the principles office and as my character searches it, he reaches the desk and nothing. He just stands there but the game isn't actually frozen.

Samknowsall

Jan 12, 2021
Betty keeps getting stuck for me when i have to sneak in the bathroom. She walks down, goes left, then just doesnt stop walking against the wall

hentaifun121

Jan 2, 2023
How do we get the apron scene with daisy I finished the laundry quest already but cant seem to get the drop spoon option, also why cant i play with daisy even after the dinner event and the massage

Reactions: sexyblue92

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
Daily Lives of My Countryside [v0.2.7.1 Bugfix] [Milda Sento]

COMPRESSED WINDOWS

SIZE ~ 215 MB

PC/MAC: - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 160 Votes