MadGenuis

Jan 6, 2019
Well it does look like that. He's actually putting some effort to gain Emmi's affection in this update.
Eh... See, that exact wording doesn't exactly inspire confidence in Callum for me. Expressing the desire as one to "gain Emmi's affection" implies that there is still a selfish and pragmatic motivation behind it. Not that I'm surprised, since that's entirely in character for my conclusions regarding Callum.

Not that I have a problem with that, of course; as I've mentioned before I can get behind this kind of relatively benign manipulation. Getting the girl to want it too is great in my book, and it's definitely a lot better than some of the other shit he's done.
Maybe I'll play it at some point, though it'll probably have to wait until people stop reporting trojans and it'll still be further down on my list of stuff to play.

• Angry
Reactions: joshua81686

ChocoBoshi

Feb 14, 2020
Goddamn it... it turned into one of those games. This game is definitely going into content limbo, pumping content into other characters instead of the main ones.
Just want to check the progress of this game since it's been a while.Seems like the game will even take longer now because the dev keeps adding new characters. I wont be surprised if I'll end up playing the complete game after 30 years ,and by that time , it has 100 characters that you can fuck. After that, dev will release a dlc where you can finally fuck the aunt.
I will never understand why devs keep adding new characters to games without finishing other characters storylines or at least continuing To update old characters
Its been 3 years and still no sex with Aunt , this game is meh
I don't understand all these people complaining about which character is being updated, its literally the people who are actually funding the game that get to choose who is updated, usually by fairly slim margins. If you want to complain about whos updated become a patron and vote. Though, since so many side characters have been picked recently Milda has said that he will be taking over control of what gets updated so look forward to that.

kalli05

Oct 4, 2022
anyone know where the sadoka scene is?
Once you bought the video from Theo, watch it on Halloween (30th), buy a coffee from the convenience store and go to bed on the 7th day after Halloween. There will also be a promt on the 6th day after watching the video, so that the main need to find a way to stay awake.

Reactions: Minipax84

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
i dont understand how i can get joyce to come, iv've done everything, even do the last study again as mentioned in one of the spiler tabs. can someone explain to me how to do this?
These Girls must be on (or can be aboth [like Pixie on my save])
Daisy Stage 21 (Progress 38)
Anna Stage 8 (Progress 9)
Douie Stage 10 (Progress 19)
Mae Stage 12 (Progress 15)
Pixie Stage 6 (Progress 8)

Then on weekend on 16 hour help Anna to milk the cows. After this talk to Anna that you helped her and now it trigger that your mom Joyce came around.

Maybe you get aso the bug before (0.2.6.1) so you when have Daisy before on max Stage he switch the Progress to 21 so switch the Progress back to 38 !!! (My Problem was Douie Stage 10 - get out to get it and I must change Daisy back to max Stage).

Bug solved 0.2.7.0 (maybe this is your Problem)
Asking to go on a picnic after the first time reduces Daisy's progress back to 21

Last edited:
Reactions: amsousa and Сross

Jay009

Mar 22, 2018
I don't understand all these people complaining about which character is being updated, its literally the people who are actually funding the game that get to choose who is updated, usually by fairly slim margins. If you want to complain about whos updated become a patron and vote. Though, since so many side characters have been picked recently Milda has said that he will be taking over control of what gets updated so look forward to that.
Bro, haven't you heard the latest new saying?
Beggars CAN be choosers... lmao

4.10 star(s) 160 Votes