annam

Apr 13, 2017
Stuck in the principal's office as well, first time meeting just breaks so I can do anything any scenes that have it as a requirement.

Reactions: Marphey

Marphey

May 13, 2019
So yeah just like more people here i entered the principal office and my game freezed. I want refund of the preciosu minutes of my life i just lost.

Kkew

Jul 8, 2020
I don't understand all these people complaining about which character is being updated, its literally the people who are actually funding the game that get to choose who is updated, usually by fairly slim margins. If you want to complain about whos updated become a patron and vote. Though, since so many side characters have been picked recently Milda has said that he will be taking over control of what gets updated so look forward to that.
Its the fact that every goddamned update, there's a new character and the main plot isn't even being worked on. The worst part of it is that those new characters only serve as Blue Balls and becomes entirely irrelevant for how many years because he keeps adding again, new characters.

Author should atleast finish a storyline, decide on Who and How many characters are central to the game, then revise it at the end. (I know how agonizing this is, which is why he needs to keep his head straight and not get sidetracked)

All these new characters and unnecessary content is only going to be a headache when he finally gets to close on completing this game (which predictably, won't be released cause its been 2 years and there's still not much to the Main Dish).

Like why do you think there are lot people starting to comment that "each update gets worse"?

Hell, the main point of the game is Farming, but with sex. Something that hasn't been done to this day. Game is going to have more characters than Darth Mickey's empire or hell, Stardew Valley.

Last edited:

BiggusDikkus

Jan 5, 2018
No complaints here, but I wouldn't mind if Anna jumped MC,s bone in the night or in the morning instead of just playing with it. Or perhaps Callum could do something more during study time... Also I think that Aunt Daisy might enjoy a surprise boning in the morning in the barn... shower times are good times for both girls to get frisky with Callum. Anna needs to convince Callum not to use the pixie dust in the future.

Ololko

Dec 9, 2019
Its the fact that every goddamned update, there's a new character and the main plot isn't even being worked on. The worst part of it is that those new characters only serve as Blue Balls and becomes entirely irrelevant for how many years because he keeps adding again, new characters.

Author should atleast finish a storyline, decide on Who and How many characters are central to the game, then revise it at the end. (I know how agonizing this is, which is why he needs to keep his head straight and not get sidetracked)

All these new characters and unnecessary content is only going to be a headache when he finally gets to close on completing this game (which predictably, won't be released cause its been 2 years and there's still not much to the Main Dish).

Like why do you think there are lot people starting to comment that "each update gets worse"?

Hell, the main point of the game is Farming, but with sex. Something that hasn't been done to this day. Game is going to have more characters than Darth Mickey's empire or hell, Stardew Valley.

this phenomen actually has a name.

Feature creep

when a gamedev wants to add so many things it becomes impossible to finish a game, not to say the ideas and features the dev wants to add are bad, mostly they are great ideas but it just becomes to much to handle.

as you said, the dev "should" have a general guideline to finish first and do all other stuff in dlc/addons later on. or if they have no guideline a limit on how many stories he works on simultaniously (usually 3-4 before it gets complicated)

Uteriel

Jul 22, 2021
this is what happens when people jump for the ea version of the update instead of waiting a week for the fixed public version.
if you cant wait and download the leaked alpha build its to be expected to encounter bugs.

Someone

Jun 3, 2017

I see... so basically the protagonist is still not going at it with anyone.
How old is this game again? Seriously, patreon was a mistake. Does this shitty attitude really bring more money to the devs? Like hell i would donate money to projects going like this.

Marphey

May 13, 2019
I see... so basically the protagonist is still not going at it with anyone.
How old is this game again? Seriously, patreon was a mistake. Does this shitty attitude really bring more money to the devs? Like hell i would donate money to projects going like this.
The problem is not really patreon itself but more like game dev giving control over development to the patreons. This makes scenarios were some girls have more content then others just because they are more popular. Now add the situation where main characters are not as popular as side characters and you have this.

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
Right now I don't plan to add pregnancy, but I don't rule it out for the future. As for the inclusion of other species other than humans, yes, there will undoubtedly be
this phenomen actually has a name.

Feature creep

when a gamedev wants to add so many things it becomes impossible to finish a game, not to say the ideas and features the dev wants to add are bad, mostly they are great ideas but it just becomes to much to handle.

as you said, the dev "should" have a general guideline to finish first and do all other stuff in dlc/addons later on. or if they have no guideline a limit on how many stories he works on simultaniously (usually 3-4 before it gets complicated)
It has another name. ADHD. Guy is clearly not able to keep track of what's important to get the game going.

Who can get pregnant and is there mother and son incest?
Who can get pregnant?
Your momma. Or your sister. Not anyone in this game.
(LOOK AT THE TAGS FFS!)

And there is no mother in the game.
The incest is downplayed A LOT. This game feels more like a blueballing simulator than a game with actual sex.

puffishgod20

Jun 4, 2020
It has another name. ADHD. Guy is clearly not able to keep track of what's important to get the game going.

Who can get pregnant?
Your momma. Or your sister. Not anyone in this game.
(LOOK AT THE TAGS FFS!)

And there is no mother in the game.
The incest is downplayed A LOT. This game feels more like a blueballing simulator than a game with actual sex.
Ah yes the usual armchair warrior, it prolly has nothing to do with keeping track and more soo doing w/e makes him the most money lmao, what else should he do? no one plays these for some acutall story progression man, people just wanna jerk off to cute characters lol

Sousa69

Feb 24, 2018
How do you use Anna's hand when she's sleeping and how do you penetrate her?
Can someone help just started this game.

4.10 star(s) 160 Votes