Vertius

Dec 22, 2019
What is the lesbian content? It it other girls doing things without the MC, or MFF type of things?

Edit: Not sure what the facepalm reaction are about, it's a genuine question. Sorry if it's a little over your head ;)

Last edited:

Microbaked

May 16, 2017
Yea progression breaking bug when you reach the principle for the first time. I guess we wait for a fix now...

Also I'm totally going to go through and recolor all the pictures for Ms. Emmi. I've already unpacked one, and noticed all the detail is there for how she looked before, just the Hue has been changed slightly, and brightness and contrast were adjusted a bit. She can look the way she did before with a few minor adjustments. I'd like to play through her content though instead of spoiling her scenes, before doing the adjustments.

Reactions: vlasov18

Microbaked

May 16, 2017
What is the lesbian content? It it other girls doing things without the MC, or MFF type of things?
It doesn't have the MC directly envolved with the action, but the MC does cause it to occur. Telling you what it is though is sort of a spoiler. Its far more kinky if it catches you off guard.

Domenico85

May 15, 2019
Guys one question I have a problem with the fairy quest (Pixie) STAGE 12(21) at 3 pm I go towards the forest and as soon as it loads it it doesn't let me do anything anymore as if the game had stopped...what I should do? can anyone give me a hint thanks

:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

Venexaa

Sep 20, 2021
Im gona wait til one more Daisy story progress is coming and the there will be a lot of new scene and suprise ^-^

geunjl

Dec 8, 2021
I'm just testing. While I'm not sure what will come of it. I'm trying to increase the quality of the images in the game to 1440x1080.
View attachment 2476596 View attachment 2476597 View attachment 2476598 View attachment 2476599 View attachment 2476605 View attachment 2476605
I have no desire (and time) to understand this shitty game code in order to understand how to adapt it to high resolution (so that the menus are large along with the font and all other little things). View attachment 2476619

Several new screenshots.
PM1.PNG PM2.PNG PM3.PNG PM4.PNG PM5.PNG PM6.PNG PM7.PNG PM8.PNG

Reactions: James Eveleth

Marphey

May 13, 2019

Kubikiri

Sep 12, 2017
Using in game cheats and just progress the event stage is way easier. Yeah you will miss the unnecessary joke about him finding out that principle is woman but it is not that important scene anyway.
When you say in game cheats, is there an option there to skip that cutscene? Can't progress either because I get stuck at the chair in the principals office

Marphey

May 13, 2019
When you say in game cheats, is there an option there to skip that cutscene? Can't progress either because I get stuck at the chair in the principals office
Check the cheat tools guide at the front page of this forum. You can set event stage progress by activating cheats and then checking the events on your phone when you look at the events tab for specific girl in this case the principle and then exit menu will open up with the option to set affection level and stage progress.

Reactions: Kubikiri

Microbaked

May 16, 2017
You open phone, click wrench and gear icon, enable cheats, click the folder icon on the phone, click the person you want to adjust, and at the bottom right it says change progression, just set it to 3, and that will skip the scene where you meet the principle. And you can continue the game.

Reactions: Kubikiri

RebelZone

Oct 1, 2019
As much as I love the game, I'd be cautious downloading this version. Got a warning about bladabindi and that's a remote trojan (can have access to your PC). If anyone can get into the file and scan would be cool, but atm I'm gonna use a virtual machine to run this now.

Reactions: KazumaSteal

LazilyLazing

Oct 26, 2017
Using in game cheats and just progress the event stage is way easier. Yeah you will miss the unnecessary joke about him finding out that principle is woman but it is not that important scene anyway.
Sure, but if you think it's too complicated a fix you should have replied to the person with the problem not me. I already did the cheat menu workaround.

4.10 star(s) 160 Votes