mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
how do I get to Ek "impressions changed" (already helped with the chickens, did the pixie sliding and the backup room keys)
How did you help him with chickens? I came in the morning and skipped time 1 hour at a time without triggering it

edit:
figured it out
1. grind up his affection by going to his home > the punching bag at 6am to 8am and watch him train his grandaughter.
2. he will appear inside his chicken coop from 1pm to 4pm.

Last edited:

BiggusDikkus

Jan 5, 2018
I am in class on Friday (working on miss Emmi) and Theo has a question mark above his head but doesn't respond with anything more than a greeting.

Sousa69

Feb 24, 2018
How do you use Anna's hand when she's sleeping and how do you penetrate her?
Can someone help just started this game.

Tankill

Sep 20, 2020
well, the last update (Pixie) was excellent (maybe the most surprising one) which made me hopeful that this game would finally progress on relationships/main storyline, BUT this one was particularly quite disappointing (to me obvious) not only because of the fact Wip released on Subscrivestar about the sex scene with Emmy indicating that we would in fact "get her" which did not happen.

And mainly because Sadoka is not Korona (something similar to Daisy/Lady) it hurt my heart.

If don't always turn out as we wish and that's something I have to accept and believe in for once again in the work of @Mildasento

Reactions: Ragingrager

ilicecang

Dec 13, 2018
here is my unofficial android port of Daily Lives of My Countryside v0.2.7.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
minimum system requirements: Android 8.0

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
upfated: 19.03.2023 (v0.2.7)
I can't touch anything like before android ver

Reactions: XProudNoobX

Dunnyco

May 21, 2022
For those who are having problems with the director, what happened? Entered the stage and crashed?

DoublePenis

Jan 24, 2018
For those who are having problems with the director, what happened? Entered the stage and crashed?
The principal? The chair is bugged, you can't walk through so you'll get stuck waiting until you do (and you'll never). I enabled noclip through some cheaters for RPGM and it worked.

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
Eh... See, that exact wording doesn't exactly inspire confidence in Callum for me. Expressing the desire as one to "gain Emmi's affection" implies that there is still a selfish and pragmatic motivation behind it. Not that I'm surprised, since that's entirely in character for my conclusions regarding Callum.

Not that I have a problem with that, of course; as I've mentioned before I can get behind this kind of relatively benign manipulation. Getting the girl to want it too is great in my book, and it's definitely a lot better than some of the other shit he's done.
Maybe I'll play it at some point, though it'll probably have to wait until people stop reporting trojans and it'll still be further down on my list of stuff to play.
To be fair, when you like someone you want to gain his/her affection. Love is selfish after all. Not saying that Callum loves Emmi though.

Para01

Oct 7, 2021
how to bypass the homework limit. After a B grade, he writes that he has reached the learning limit. First time I'm facing this. What should I do, am I missing something?

Reactions: Koto Amatsukame
4.10 star(s) 160 Votes