Microbaked

May 16, 2017
As much as I love the game, I'd be cautious downloading this version. Got a warning about bladabindi and that's a remote trojan (can have access to your PC). If anyone can get into the file and scan would be cool, but atm I'm gonna use a virtual machine to run this now.
I scanned the files of PC version of 2.7 with Emsisoft, and HitmanPro, two of the best Antivirus/Malware- and second opinion software available. No traces or threats found. Atleast from the Mega download from xXAgent420Xx.
Daily Lives of My Countryside 0.2.7

Mega

Changelog v0.2.7:

New Content:

- Emmi, Korona, Sadoka stories progressions

- Emmi 5+ new scenes (plus Tana) (1 sex scene)

- Sadoka 1 new sex scene

- 4 New Characters: Joyce, Ek, Maleena, Teddy

- 3 New Locations: School Teacher and Student Toilet, Outdoor Class

Other:

- Rework Emmi, Korona

Bugfix:

- Lady box delivered and Picnic on the same day

- Stuck at Pixie scene and Maleena 1st meeting

- Watch aunt Douie churning milk, then declining "ask for milk" and still consuming a bottle of milk

- Asking to go on a picnic after the first time reduces Daisy's progress back to 21

- Joyce won't appear and Anna's last Study Bug. You need to play through Anna's last Study again or use the Phone to change Anna's progress to 9 (If you playing an old save). After that Joyce's 1st Meeting will work normally

- Adeera. After 3 PM, Knock and come in, the room is empty
I dunno about the others, but that one appears fine.

Reactions: RebelZone
Feb 5, 2018
I can't figure out how or what bathroom Emmi is at, after the 06 morning - best student quest.
stage 11 (bullied). How do I trigger this? I've tried looking for an event all over school at multiple clock timings after class. Nothing so far.
My progress score is 24 and I've helped her in the morning twice.

NVM, now I got it.

Last edited:
Reactions: lillejonas
May 13, 2022
What is the lesbian content? It it other girls doing things without the MC, or MFF type of things?
There's only three scenes like that in the whole game. Milda has no plans to add more, since the last update with lesbian content was also the final update for the stuff.

Such a shame too. Just when something began to blossom between Anna/Daisy in the last magazine, it just reaches a halt. Could have kept the route going until Callum gets to join for the MFF type scenes, but alas.

• Angry
Reactions: holaje12 and terza

retardo

Sep 17, 2017
I don't really get these updates, who plays these games to fuck the side characters? Didn't he just introduce a mom character? 5+ scenes this update for a character no one is going to see because (if you're like me) you just ignore the school map.

Reactions: Kkew

Dudenator

Sep 2, 2017
>not a single new anna scene

yep. guys... I guess that's it.
I don't really get these updates, who plays these games to fuck the side characters? Didn't he just introduce a mom character? 5+ scenes this update for a character no one is going to see because (if you're like me) you just ignore the school map.
Yeah this is what happens when you let supportors dictate what get's worked on first. They brigade it so only the content they want get's priority.

For those curious Anna despite being one of the two main characters has minimal content beyond the sleeping scenes. Just a bunch of rubbing and like two BJ's. That's after 2 years of development.

judgebutt

Feb 24, 2019
Yeah this is what happens when you let supportors dictate what get's worked on first. They brigade it so only the content they want get's priority.

For those curious Anna despite being one of the two main characters has minimal content beyond the sleeping scenes. Just a bunch of rubbing and like two BJ's. That's after 2 years of development.
If it wasn't for supporters the game wouldn't be able to be developed in the first place, if you don't like it then support and vote.

Jackmcbean

Dec 20, 2017
My point was it's one thing to have financial supporters getting a say in things it's another when they take over the decision making process.
Honestly, good for him. Releasing consistently and giving his supporters what they want. Way better than the milk fest of people like Bones, summertime saga, komisari, magicn.... you know what, that's a really long list. Point is, he's got a good business model, and people will have to vote with cash if they want him to focus on their favorite.

retardo

Sep 17, 2017
Honestly, good for him. Releasing consistently and giving his supporters what they want. Way better than the milk fest of people like Bones, summertime saga, komisari, magicn.... you know what, that's a really long list. Point is, he's got a good business model, and people will have to vote with cash if they want him to focus on their favorite.
Aren't those some of the most popular and rich developers on f95? Not a good argument to be making lmao.

Dietzz

Nov 17, 2018
I agree, I keep seeing this game pop up and checking in thinking I'm going to finally see some more, or at least some remade/improved, content for Anna and Daisy, but instead it's about the dozen side characters pointlessly saturating this game which was at one point obviously supposed to be incest-centered. It's like... there are tons of games where you meet and fuck hot strangers. If you take the taboo route at all, it should at least be the main focus.

Ok_fine

Jan 21, 2019
I have never been this disappointed... What a f*cking letdown. Keep pumping new characters no one gives a shit about, ok? Time to stop supporting you, because it's a waste of money at this point.

Reactions: joshua81686

joblo9394

Jul 4, 2017
I don't understand all these people complaining about which character is being updated, its literally the people who are actually funding the game that get to choose who is updated, usually by fairly slim margins. If you want to complain about whos updated become a patron and vote. Though, since so many side characters have been picked recently Milda has said that he will be taking over control of what gets updated so look forward to that.
Considering 3/4 post you replied to were about new characters being added voting will not change that fact. Nor will one vote make that much of a difference.

Supporting to "get what you want" will only end in disappointment. If those supporting him only did so to see their favorite character get updated then for every vote that was not for a wining girl we would have a supporter complaining about there wasted money.

also unless the vote included every girl if your favorite was not in the months selection then what?

You support what you like not to change what you don't like into what you do. I have seen more then one game die that way.

Reactions: Dudenator
Jul 13, 2021
how to bypass the homework limit. After a B grade, he writes that he has reached the learning limit. First time I'm facing this. What should I do, am I missing something?
you have to take the test get a b then go to emmis office speak with her and the following week will allow u to study a bit more and get to an A i had already done this btw in the past and had to redo it in this order to trigger the new emmi scenes

FinderX

Jan 15, 2018
1679373044143.png

I have a Crash when go to the School Principal and when MP go to check the desk, the game Freeze, and the desk is glitch too.

Copy the log of lutris if this helps.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Dragonmen78
4.10 star(s) 160 Votes