Speppo82

Jun 21, 2020
ok big question her don't know if anyone has asked this but when bathing with anna why use the fairy powder i mean when she suckes you dick for the pudding thig she nows its hgh so why the powder.
Because Anna dont know anything about sex. Than she catch MC with a morning wood and now she having fun

lexlucky

Jul 5, 2017
First meeting with Adeera, blocked in her office between her desk and chair. Cannot move, open phone and menu. Available only Alt+F4

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
can i get some help is the key to the aunts room and how to get it also no quest show up so i am stuck with what to do.

Marphey

May 13, 2019
Can someone please tell me what i need to do to trigger the Joyce apearing ? I met all the stage conditions for other girls but helping anna milking the cow doesn't do anything

Saiaxs

Oct 12, 2018
that bugfix version didnt fix anything for me, the freeze still occurred when i went back to the event

edit: redumping the zip file again made it work for some reason

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
so i still need to find the key and is my quest log messed up because it say's i have no quests.

Ineedpgames

Apr 24, 2021
Don't download yet boys, For those who are looking for a solid content. Its the same thing teasing auntie doesn't get fucked yet. Its too slow. This thing has been running for 2 years and still teasing like people doesn't support it.

hentaifun121

Jan 2, 2023
Can someone please make an updated guide for this game. I am having a hard time progressing the game and getting scenes even though i followed the guide

4.10 star(s) 160 Votes