Saiaxs

Oct 12, 2018
This Bug is not fixed with the update... :-(

Can I just ignore the first encounter with Adeera until there is a fix for it, or would that cause problems with other quests?
the update did fix it, many of us had this is exact bug and it worked fine.

Xtravagant

Jan 16, 2023
The sauce for Android could you share it with me or can it only be played even with Joiplay
Touch screen doesn't work with Joiplay on this game, you'll get soft locked and have to reset whenever you happen to get into the phone or sleeping activities. Its better to play the adroid version unless you got a mouse for connection but I've no clue if that will work. Go to the links, click android and it'll take you to the android Mega link.

Reactions: Jackmcbean

squirtlesquad

Jun 7, 2020
Just recently started this game and it keeps freezing when you first go meet the principle. She is standing in front of the desk but when you go look behind my character gets caught on a broken chair. is there a way to fix it? have tried the meeting at 3pm and 4pm

Last edited:
Reactions: Draykon

Ruodger

Sep 20, 2018
Guys help please... my game is crashing when I go to talk to the director... the MC gets stuck behind the table... anyone else? If yes, did you manage to solve it? Thanks in advance.

Marphey

May 13, 2019
Ok i figured out the problem with Joyce that many people here have. The guide in the events tab is completly misleading it states that you have to progress with listed girls to certain stage in order to trigger Joyce arrival but that is not correct. in reality you have to finish listed girls entire content to get the Joyce to apear. Maybe dev should correct that.

4.10 star(s) 160 Votes