RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
DailyLivesOfMyCountryside-0.2.7.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

ngentucwek

Jul 2, 2022
Ok i figured out the problem with Joyce that many people here have. The guide in the events tab is completly misleading it states that you have to progress with listed girls to certain stage in order to trigger Joyce arrival but that is not correct. in reality you have to finish listed girls entire content to get the Joyce to apear. Maybe dev should correct that.
How to triger it? where should i be? or ist automatic triger after milking?

Marphey

May 13, 2019
How to triger it? where should i be? or ist automatic triger after milking?
Yes once you finish the content for all the girls that are listed wait for weekend then in afternoon 16:00 find anna tending to cows if you met requirments she should have three dot window above her head do the help quest for her once you hand over the milk click on her again the scene shoudl trigger.

Reactions: ngentucwek

TakosMilGrau

Sep 25, 2018
Anyone that keeps asking for a full save for sure didn't play the game, or didn't pay attention to it. You can literally view every scene from the start if you "dream" at night. You don't need someone to share a complete save file if you just want to wank it. Plus, there's a fucking search box on the top of the page, ffs.

Bob9999

Jun 24, 2017
does anyone have problem with first principal visit? When I go to principal game just lag and MC stay near principals desk.

4.10 star(s) 160 Votes