OmegaDragoon

Nov 25, 2018
How do I fail the laundry quest? I've tried taking the wrong set of clothes, taking the dirty set but not putting them in the dirty basket but nothing works.

kalli05

Oct 4, 2022
How do I fail the laundry quest? I've tried taking the wrong set of clothes, taking the dirty set but not putting them in the dirty basket but nothing works.
The intention is to fail the quest by picking the fresh clothes from the bed too. If you picked all four pieces and put them into the laundry basket you can talk to the aunt in the barn again. Later you can visit the kitchen at 11 o'clock.

OmegaDragoon

Nov 25, 2018
The intention is to fail the quest by picking the fresh clothes from the bed too. If you picked all four pieces and put them into the laundry basket you can talk to the aunt in the barn again. Later you can visit the kitchen at 11 o'clock.
Thank you

TKJM1234

Feb 20, 2022
Its hard to play on mobile you literally cant press anything... I cant press the tools for farming, sleeping victim action and others

Hanseychen

Jun 28, 2018
how do I start the Mabel progress? I had an F in the test on friday but nothing happens, do I have to go somewhere after gettin an F?

TKJM1234

Feb 20, 2022
How do you sex with Daisy sleeping she's always waking up and how do I advance Emmi I got captured by Betty once and it didn't proceed

Redburn

Oct 27, 2017
how do i trigger "most beloved student" on monday morning? i go to class but all that happens is he talks to her, no scene?

4.10 star(s) 160 Votes