Redburn

Oct 27, 2017
Anyone that keeps asking for a full save for sure didn't play the game, or didn't pay attention to it. You can literally view every scene from the start if you "dream" at night. You don't need someone to share a complete save file if you just want to wank it. Plus, there's a fucking search box on the top of the page, ffs.
No for some reason it dosn't show all the scenes this time played through and this is all you get even after the bathroom

Nov 27, 2017
I converted the old mod for version 2.0
contains : big D mod during anna sneak sex, vaginal sex in bathroom (daisy), deep sex (daisy sneak) and anna hide and seek vaginal

late edit : you put this under \www\img\pictures

put the files not the folders inside this folder and replace existing files
Thank for this!!! did you make this mod? have you made more mods for this game?

Reactions: Maukiz

Draupnir7

Sep 3, 2020
How do you sex with Daisy sleeping she's always waking up and how do I advance Emmi I got captured by Betty once and it didn't proceed
The answer to the first one is in the thread already, but I get that sometimes the search function... 'doesn't work'.
You have to spread her cheeks and go down on her for a while.

Reactions: VincentYamato

Antman63995

Aug 24, 2018
Haven't played this game until now since the anal scene in the shower. But it's been much improved and updated since then so that's great. I am very happy they added Joyce into the story. I can't wait until he gets between that "forbidden crack" as the MC calls it. Hopefully it's not a year or two before that happens. I just hate how 85% of the characters are so child like in looks. It's a bit disturbing and forcing you do the anna and pixie stories etc is kinda gross. The older (though still very young looking) characters are pretty good though and I like the stories for those characters for the most part.

Gameplay wise it's not bad, but the grind is still harsh with repetitive and time wasting activities. Also a better in game guide would be welcome. And new dialogue for those repeat scenes instead of new dialogue just at the end of it.

• Angry
Reactions: Marphey

monte91

May 6, 2017
how do i find kornoa, progress is at 0 and on Monday they don't show up. I can skip to the sadako scene, but would be cool to start it.

xenon9042

Jun 9, 2020
Hi guys, does anyone know what program or software is used to generate all the game character sprites? Or were they drawn by hand without software by the creator? thx

4.10 star(s) 160 Votes