Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021

v0.2.7.1
public release now available

According to discord log the release order is:
march 19: v0.2.7
march 21: v0.2.7.1 bugfix
march 26: v0.2.7.1

the actual download files still say bugfix.
but now the date changed to be from march 26th

Reactions: amsousa

Hanseychen

Jun 28, 2018
I still cant progress the Mabel quests, I now got an F 2 times in the test and stole the test answers but her progess is still stuck at 1, is that a bug or am I still missing something?

capicoli

Mar 8, 2018
Where is the principle's office? I could have sworn it was next to betty and emmi but I can't enter that door. apparently she's on the third floor but that says staff only

Reactions: Reizaki

Reisi24

May 28, 2021
Someone got a full save for me with the 2.6 version i lost mine ane i dont want to start from the beginning

Ineedpgames

Apr 24, 2021
If you guys getting tired of tease all of the updates just stop supporting this is taking way too long. Aunty progress is not done yet, And author is thinking there will be no better games will be released.

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
If you guys getting tired of tease all of the updates just stop supporting this is taking way too long. Aunty progress is not done yet, And author is thinking there will be no better games will be released.
Stop supporting the game yourself (if you're even paying for it, which I doubt) and get the fuck out of here. Some people really need to learn a vast majority of developers are NOT Dr Bones, you guys are too traumatized with him.

BunnyWing

Apr 5, 2020
Stop supporting the game yourself (if you're even paying for it, which I doubt) and get the fuck out of here. Some people really need to learn a vast majority of developers are NOT Dr Bones, you guys are too traumatized with him.
Man that dr bones remark hit me way to hard lol. Maybe someday the manor will be finished.

4.10 star(s) 160 Votes