MadGenuis

Jan 6, 2019
Damn-it-ALL!!! I thought there would be actual sex with Emmi, but nope. It's just Callum's imagination.
Heh, that's amusing. I was actually considering whether to jump back in and see if there was anything redemptive about the new content since Emmi was actually smiling in the screenshots. But if it's just a fantasy, well... I guess it at least suggests that Callum prefers Emmi to enjoy it?

cIoseopenbrutal

Apr 2, 2021
Just want to check the progress of this game since it's been a while.Seems like the game will even take longer now because the dev keeps adding new characters. I wont be surprised if I'll end up playing the complete game after 30 years ,and by that time , it has 100 characters that you can fuck. After that, dev will release a dlc where you can finally fuck the aunt.

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
Heh, that's amusing. I was actually considering whether to jump back in and see if there was anything redemptive about the new content since Emmi was actually smiling in the screenshots. But if it's just a fantasy, well... I guess it at least suggests that Callum prefers Emmi to enjoy it?
Well it does look like that. He's actually putting some effort to gain Emmi's affection in this update.

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
View attachment 2481181

But some are.

View attachment 2481183

NO FUCKING SHIT... (but how do you play under 18 years old???)

Developer, please either learn English or ask someone to help you with your grammar. Your game is good, but I am about to spontaneously combust every time I play the game nonetheless.
Those are just some stuff that must be said in order to make the game less polemic, we all know there is incest here. Also, as long as you have a PC and use F95Zone, you can download this game being under 18. It's not about poor grammar, it's about your poor reading comprehension.

SargonSmith

Feb 27, 2020
i've been a fan of harvest moon and now i found this game . awesome . hoping i will able to live long enough to see the day this game is completed or remember about it when it finished ;):ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::LOL:

4.10 star(s) 160 Votes