yercat

Dec 6, 2017
Maybe because in the past he vehemently denied such content, in some older posting he replied like "This content doesn't fit to his game, he has no intention for such things". (can't find them atm, will search and post links eventually). A sudden change of mind looks a little bit strange, at least in my books.
It's been more that 3 years since the game started being developed, things change, people change.

• Angry
Reactions: Mid4s

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
People who say Milda is under a lot of pressure to add gay and beast content?!This is interesting. Tell us, how did you know that he is under pressure and is being threatened to add this content?Of course, you do not know anything, but you are a big liar, so please stop it.milda During the past years, some asked him to add these things, but he refused,Do you understand what I'm saying? He may have been turning them down for over 4-5 years!He could have gone on forever but he felt like a lot of fans were asking for this content and that it wouldn't affect the main storyline, so why not add it?He's even added a deactivate button for those who won't like this side content! What do you want more?In my opinion, the game has become more comprehensive and now includes many interesting paths and unexpected events,Once again please stop treating the developer as a captive or a slave doing your orders,He is the person most keen on the success of the project and he knows the interest of the game better than you or me, the angry people at dis are actually not angry about adding the new path,They are angry because Milda thought for himself and did not consult them, and after the advertisement they tried to change his mind, but he insisted on diversity in the game,So they turned and rebelled against him, and for that reason they thought that they were the ones who were running the game and controlling it and the developer all those years, so they are in a state of shock.The game will continue to develop and milda will continue to develop its art and masterpiece and many new members will come and I expect that the former members will return.
If you really think this is what is happening, you didn't understand anything most of us were trying to explain you in a much more respectful way than you guys are. I'm not going to bother explaining this anymore for people who just won't try.

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
Well, at this point it is better to leave this topic here before the mods start deleting messages.
You are right. I've been trying to explain respectfully the matter to many people here, but none tried to listen. I don't know why did I bother, should have known people here would rather think with their downer head instead of the upper. And this goes for both trenches.

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
It would be great if the gay and bestiality had as many scenes as the lesbian magazine. Meaning, 3 or 4 scenes and never again.
I'll leave this as my conclusion about this new content. I'd recommend ALL of you to stop arguiging about this unless you want the mods to come and clean all the rubble. Just leave your conclusions (RESPECTFULLY) if you don't want a massive cleaning.

Syrabert

Nov 27, 2022
It's been more that 3 years since the game started being developed, things change, people change.
well it was around end of last year or maybe beginning this year, don't remember well where he stated he won't do so.
Anyhow, i will give it a chance but if it doesn't work (in terms of main storyline) then it gets a drop of support/game, but i hope it doesn't went this far, i really like this game.
But that's the conclusion for me, i don't want to continue this discussion any longer.

Hell_Hell

Feb 12, 2022
I'll leave this as my conclusion about this new content. I'd recommend ALL of you to stop arguiging about this unless you want the mods to come and clean all the rubble. Just leave your conclusions (RESPECTFULLY) if you don't want a massive cleaning.
Well, I agree with you that discussing this matter will not benefit anyone:cry:

Xtravagant

Jan 16, 2023
Well, I agree with you that discussing this matter will not benefit anyone:cry:
Depends on how the discussions go. I am neutral toward it, I'll play the game because I enjoy the art and the content.

Rather than the full on beast boy thing, some should suggest to Milda to opt out of that in favor of Callum getting the ability to magically shape shift his song while leaving the beast stuff to lesbian mags or a specific day at night that gets triggered by talking to some girls or callum enjoying it himself. The problem isn't what Milda is doing but rather the community around Milda being abrasive with one another instead of trying to meet a middle ground and presenting the interest to Milda who'd potentially listen if it's done well enough. Everyone could end up happy with the upcoming content if they organize themselves and brainstorm a method that ends well for everyone instead of one side being happy and the other clawing and plotting a revenge story.

Nevertheless I look forward to whatever Milda puts on out plates.

yercat

Dec 6, 2017
well it was around end of last year or maybe beginning this year, don't remember well where he stated he won't do so.
Anyhow, i will give it a chance but if it doesn't work (in terms of main storyline) then it gets a drop of support/game, but i hope it doesn't went this far, i really like this game.
But that's the conclusion for me, i don't want to continue this discussion any longer.
In terms of storyline all characters have separated ways tho.

DEXTER199

Jun 21, 2020
Have been noticing a lot of complaints about the guide in the phone option, lot's of wankers seem to have problem with that. Hopefully the Dev notices the requests and work on those problems as well.

DatWanGai

Apr 15, 2019
Said it before, I'll say it again:
This game has been in development far long enough. Finish the main game, get all the stuff with Anna and Daisy leading up to them knowingly and willingly having sex with MC, AND THEN add in new stuff.

At this rate, this game is going to be in development for another 5-6 years with new additions every other update and Anna and Daisy still not progressing.

Apr 23, 2022
Said it before, I'll say it again:
This game has been in development far long enough. Finish the main game, get all the stuff with Anna and Daisy leading up to them knowingly and willingly having sex with MC, AND THEN add in new stuff.

At this rate, this game is going to be in development for another 5-6 years with new additions every other update and Anna and Daisy still not progressing.
Well, having a lot of girls in the game makes the updates for the "main girls" slower and also the pressure of a group's votes makes the updates for the girls that don't have scenes longer. I think that milda should do the same thing that she does (breadmangames, the creator of demon deals) focus on one of the main girls in each update and that the votes go to the rest of the girls

Reactions: east1771
4.10 star(s) 160 Votes