☠︎︎ The real world is where the monsters are ☠︎︎
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Aug 19, 2022
I love the type of drawing, it's sexy and cool

ethix

May 27, 2022
The art is cute but the writing leaves much to be desired. Grammar not even at middle school level English and use of retarded Internet lingo ("You look sus!") completely ruins the immersion.

dzenpie

Jul 24, 2021
It would be great if the gay and bestiality had as many scenes as the lesbian magazine. Meaning, 3 or 4 scenes and never again.
prefer to have none

EDIT: but if somehow that contents have been added and milda decided to go full on animals instead. i rather have it to side story girls(the beasty) not to main FMCs

Last edited:

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
prefer to have none

EDIT: but if somehow that contents have been added and milda decided to go full on animals instead. i rather have it to side story girls(the beasty) not to main FMCs
Same, but since he is adding gay and furry anyway, I think it should be as little as the lesbian magazine.

dzenpie

Jul 24, 2021
Same, but since he is adding gay and furry anyway, I think it should be as little as the lesbian magazine.
doubt, it would be as little if you know what I mean :KEK: :KEK:. since people who voted for gay and furry stuff(pole only for subscribers idk) are the priority(I unsubbed becausei feel like the story between anna's mother and callum is slow for me). so basically, if those people demand more, it could happen. since those new contents won't be added anyways if weren't for those people who voted. so if milda disagreed they could hate milda :KEK: :KEK:

May 13, 2022
It would be great if the gay and bestiality had as many scenes as the lesbian magazine. Meaning, 3 or 4 scenes and never again.
Which reminds me, it's still a shame the Lesbian Magazines ended so soon. It was finally getting good when the mom was getting into it, maybe even taking the lead herself (for an already rare kink), and it could have opened another path for an eventual Callem/Anna/Daisy three-way. If gay/bestiality get more scenes, I'll be sorely disappointed

Speaking of Anna and Daisy, has anyone
made them on Koikatsu?

Apr 23, 2022
Which reminds me, it's still a shame the Lesbian Magazines ended so soon. It was finally getting good when the mom was getting into it, maybe even taking the lead herself (for an already rare kink), and it could have opened another path for an eventual Callem/Anna/Daisy three-way. If gay/bestiality get more scenes, I'll be sorely disappointed

made them on Koikatsu?
That scene was sponsored, I think currently Milda doesn't do that anymore, but you don't lose anything by asking her and it depends on how much money we're talking about

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021

made them on Koikatsu?
What's koikatsu? Anyway, I'm pretty sure we will have threesomes with mother and daughter some day, even if that day is still far away.

Reactions: amsousa95
4.10 star(s) 160 Votes