TakosMilGrau

Sep 25, 2018
I'm interested in the gay content, hoping it's with Theo or a new character. As long as Calum is the top and it isn't with Brad, I'm fine with it.
The beast boy stuff, eh, not my cup of tea, if it's not mandatory I can't complain.

I just wish Milda would hire a third party to help with either coding or art. People wouldn't complain half as much as they did after this announcement if updates didn't take 3+ months to be done.

Last edited:

JazzyRey

Aug 18, 2018
I'm interested in the gay content, hoping it's with Theo or a new character. As long as Calum is the top and it isn't with Brad, I'm fine with it.
The beast boy stuff, eh, not my cup of tea, if it's not mandatory I can't complain.

I just with Milda would hire a third party to help with either coding or art. People wouldn't complain half as much as they did after this announcement if updates didn't take 3+ months to be done.
Even tho i'm not interested in gay stuff i probably won't turn it off, Milda does great art and it's fairly tasteful. Not like i don't see stuff i'm not interested in on a daily basis.

Doubt you can replicate his artstyle that easy. But coding, if he can get someone to streamline the game, that'd be a huge plus.
That "Be at X location at Y o'clock at Z day on X date" for every little thing, is not good in any way.
He's done a good job compared with a lot of RPGM games, only Siren seems to have seriously mastered that engine and the timing.

Sunsun

Jul 12, 2017
does anyone know what i have to do to get to interact with Daisy while she sleeps? i have her almost maxed out and I still keep getting the dialouge where he says that he's too scared to try anything.

stealx1

Feb 19, 2020
does anyone know what i have to do to get to interact with Daisy while she sleeps? i have her almost maxed out and I still keep getting the dialouge where he says that he's too scared to try anything.
did u talk to theo near soda machine ?

Tora098

Aug 10, 2022
Nicee game.

So any games like this who has the same animation.

All i know with the good animation art is milda sento and milftoon.

Reactions: Rustywank

dyra

Mar 20, 2018
Interesting game. Not really into loli but the rest looks great. Now I understand why the dev has a subscribestar instead of a patreon account :ROFLMAO:

vitalauthority

Jan 23, 2018
So I've tried downloading the game multiple times and this is the result each time I open the game. I've deleted it entirely from my directory multiple times and I'm not sure how to fix the issue.
1686754393931.png 1686754450804.png

4.10 star(s) 160 Votes