Movikx

Oct 23, 2018
The condom scene is truly amazing!!
The graphic and rip details are all amazing(y)
I had an idea that I would like to discuss with all of you.
I think it would be amazing to add a hymen scene for girls who have never had vaginal sex before I would like to know your opinion guys.
i dont think it would be good, i like this game how its going, but add this would some more emotional weight, that for me, its not necessary

DatWanGai

Apr 15, 2019
The condom scene is truly amazing!!
The graphic and rip details are all amazing(y)
I had an idea that I would like to discuss with all of you.
I think it would be amazing to add a hymen scene for girls who have never had vaginal sex before I would like to know your opinion guys.
Honestly, for what this game is going for....it doesn't fit. If it took itself seriously, then I would support your idea but if they did Milda would have to rewrite a few scenes since: 1, your cousin doesn't wake up despite losing her virginity. 2, Mea and Mabel both instantly enjoyed sex/anal despite (to our knowledge) being their first times. 3, even more so with Pixie.

So I'm fine with the idea that hymens just don't exist in this game world and girls can instantly enjoy sex.

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
Honestly, for what this game is going for....it doesn't fit. If it took itself seriously, then I would support your idea but if they did Milda would have to rewrite a few scenes since: 1, your cousin doesn't wake up despite losing her virginity. 2, Mea and Mabel both instantly enjoyed sex/anal despite (to our knowledge) being their first times. 3, even more so with Pixie.

So I'm fine with the idea that hymens just don't exist in this game world and girls can instantly enjoy sex.
If you think about it, the fact that Mea and Mabel can enjoy sex despite being virgins (as you said, to our knowledge) and Anna don't waking up could be related to the magic that surrounds the countryside. Because there was some kind of weird magic that affects sexuality in that place, if my memory isn't playing tricks on me, thus making all that hymen stuff totally innecessary.

Hell_Hell

Feb 12, 2022
If you think about it, the fact that Mea and Mabel can enjoy sex despite being virgins (as you said, to our knowledge) and Anna don't waking up could be related to the magic that surrounds the countryside. Because there was some kind of weird magic that affects sexuality in that place, if my memory isn't playing tricks on me, thus making all that hymen stuff totally innecessary.
Your point of view is very good, but I mean that it may be a new and unusual addition, in fact I have not seen it in any game before,There is a very good chance that some scenes will be redrawn in the re-work (anna, mae) Even Emmi will have vaginal sex in the future which she has never had before,And also there are many characters Nina and others,Of course, milda is the one who makes the decisions and is the one who knows the best interest of the project,But that's what I think. What do you think?

DatWanGai

Apr 15, 2019
Your point of view is very good, but I mean that it may be a new and unusual addition, in fact I have not seen it in any game before,There is a very good chance that some scenes will be redrawn in the re-work (anna, mae) Even Emmi will have vaginal sex in the future which she has never had before,And also there are many characters Nina and others,Of course, milda is the one who makes the decisions and is the one who knows the best interest of the project,But that's what I think. What do you think?
You've never seen a deflowering scene in a game before? Either you're extremely limited in the games you play or just started playing H games. Pretty sure about 98% of JP made games featuring a virgin has a deflowering scene. Not the least bit unique and uniqueness doesn't add value to a game in the first place.

WARC4NNON

Jun 19, 2023
I converted the old mod for version 2.0
contains : big D mod during anna sneak sex, vaginal sex in bathroom (daisy), deep sex (daisy sneak) and anna hide and seek vaginal

late edit : you put this under \www\img\pictures

put the files not the folders inside this folder and replace existing files
How do I run this on pc? i put the mod in pictures but i didnt give me any new scenes???

Xtravagant

Jan 16, 2023
You've never seen a deflowering scene in a game before? Either you're extremely limited in the games you play or just started playing H games. Pretty sure about 98% of JP made games featuring a virgin has a deflowering scene. Not the least bit unique and uniqueness doesn't add value to a game in the first place.
The moment I no longer need Tiny Mini Dust on Anna and I can actively use full dong on these country girls, this game will be my favorite. Rn its top 5 of the H Games I've played, top 3 even simply because the art and quality are good enough. There's some other stuff like internal view and dumping fat loads but all in time.

Reactions: Rustywank

Antri19

Sep 28, 2021
I converted the old mod for version 2.0
contains : big D mod during anna sneak sex, vaginal sex in bathroom (daisy), deep sex (daisy sneak) and anna hide and seek vaginal

late edit : you put this under \www\img\pictures

put the files not the folders inside this folder and replace existing files
Does anyone have any videos or pictures of what this MOD looks like in game and if it actually works?

Movikx

Oct 23, 2018

now that you mention it, we are technically in a fantasy world, since for the recent events we are presented with the Pixie lore, so maybe this more emotional events could not be THAT much needed, but i personally really like milda art so whatever its choosed i would still enjoy it

4.10 star(s) 160 Votes